• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Android users, I'm finishing up my first icon set, but I need some assistant, give me some apps that you use and want an icon of. Please, no phone, message/sms, mail request etc type apss, I have plenty of those. I'm looking for apps that I can create new icons from.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Android users, I'm finishing up my first icon set, but I need some assistant, give me some apps that you use and want an icon of. Please, no phone, message/sms, mail request etc type apss, I have plenty of those. I'm looking for apps that I can create new icons from.

Thanks.

MP3 Music Download

Places

Live Scores

Chase

Thanks.

MP3 Music Download

Places

Live Scores

Chase

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Thanks.

MP3 Music Download

Places

Live Scores

Chase
Alchemy
Angry Birds
Word Search
Jefit
TweetCaster
NYTimes
jjComic Viewer
XDA
TaskPanel

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Thanks.

MP3 Music Download

Places

Live Scores

Chase
Alchemy
Angry Birds
Word Search
Jefit
TweetCaster
NYTimes
jjComic Viewer
XDA
TaskPanel

Upgraded my voyager to BB's droid incredible deal... for free, i can't complain.

had the damn voyager for 4 years, loved that physical keyboard but i'm getting used to the virtual one.

Any particular apps i should get?

grin.gif

Upgraded my voyager to BB's droid incredible deal... for free, i can't complain.

had the damn voyager for 4 years, loved that physical keyboard but i'm getting used to the virtual one.

Any particular apps i should get?

grin.gif

Thanks.

Home switcher

Thanks.

Home switcher

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any info on a andriod tab? im really close to copping the samsung tab...

id wait but thats just me
I'd wait for this 10-inch Motorola tablet coming to Verizon.  Motorola's builds are way more solid than Samsung's.

lets hope it has vanilla android, and not that crap motoblur.

still waiting on Notion Ink Adam or the WebOS tablet tho.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any info on a andriod tab? im really close to copping the samsung tab...

id wait but thats just me
I'd wait for this 10-inch Motorola tablet coming to Verizon.  Motorola's builds are way more solid than Samsung's.

lets hope it has vanilla android, and not that crap motoblur.

still waiting on Notion Ink Adam or the WebOS tablet tho.

1 of the best apps I downloaded for my Droid by Motorola is Music Junk...lets you download free music...find it in the droid market...

1 of the best apps I downloaded for my Droid by Motorola is Music Junk...lets you download free music...find it in the droid market...

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Samsung Galaxy S receives Gingerbread port right from the Nexus S source (video)[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Dec 18th 2010 7:51AM

post_icon_video.gif

Hold on to your hats, people, there's a wind of awesomeness coming through. The Nexus S is no longer the only Gingerbread game in town, courtesy of supercurio over on the xda-developers forum, who has ported the hot new phone's Android 2.3 install over to its Samsung forefather, the Galaxy S. The port is described as being unmodified from the Nexus S original, although quite a few basic functions like voice, WiFi, and GPS (insert joke about Galaxy S GPS woes) aren't yet operational. All the same, we agree with supercurio that it's looking "super smooth" and look forward to seeing him and the rest of the xda crew polish this stock Android baby off in short order.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Samsung Galaxy S receives Gingerbread port right from the Nexus S source (video)[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Dec 18th 2010 7:51AM

post_icon_video.gif

Hold on to your hats, people, there's a wind of awesomeness coming through. The Nexus S is no longer the only Gingerbread game in town, courtesy of supercurio over on the xda-developers forum, who has ported the hot new phone's Android 2.3 install over to its Samsung forefather, the Galaxy S. The port is described as being unmodified from the Nexus S original, although quite a few basic functions like voice, WiFi, and GPS (insert joke about Galaxy S GPS woes) aren't yet operational. All the same, we agree with supercurio that it's looking "super smooth" and look forward to seeing him and the rest of the xda crew polish this stock Android baby off in short order.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

Back
Top Bottom