• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My personal favorite is the Kindle HDX 8.9 but there's no (stable) Google Play support and no possible additional storage option (outside of cloud)
Next best would be the Samsung Tab Pro or the Tab S 8.4

Eh,
Faith in the Lord
None. You don't need it unless you're running APKs from a shady site.

I dont believe in antivirus for cell phones, like I dont believe in condoms 
with more scamming and ish going on it would seem like the best approach

The only way I see it being useful is if you are downloading some weird apks or browsing some sites with malicious ads.

Does anyone know which varient of the note 4 can be rooted? I'm looking at getting a unlocked note 4 ( either the verizon or at&t model ) off ebay. I'm coming off a verizon note 3 ( which couldn't be rooted ). 

Does anyone know which varient of the note 4 can be rooted? I'm looking at getting a unlocked note 4 ( either the verizon or at&t model ) off ebay. I'm coming off a verizon note 3 ( which couldn't be rooted ). 

Those are literally the only variants that can't be rooted :lol: The CF-Auto-Root method works for the following models: N910F, G, H, T, P, R4, W8, C, U, K, L, S, 0, 6W, 8V, and 9W. More info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/orig-development/sm-n910-cf-auto-root-t2897428

Buy an international N910F model if root is important to you.

Those are literally the only variants that can't be rooted
laugh.gif
The CF-Auto-Root method works for the following models: N910F, G, H, T, P, R4, W8, C, U, K, L, S, 0, 6W, 8V, and 9W. More info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/orig-development/sm-n910-cf-auto-root-t2897428

Buy an international N910F model if root is important to you.
Cool. THanks for the info man. Will look at those models

So apparently verizon stores will have the HTC 10 out early next Friday april 29th so you can play around with it and place pre orders and it should release a week or so after that. Got a buddy that is in need of a new phone and really likes it so I'm gonna go with him to the Verizon store Friday and play around with it. Pretty cool for anyone that wants to see the phone early and has a Verizon store nearby.

What's going on with Verizon? I been seen a bunch of people on strike in front of the store ...

Last edited:
Pops wants to buy my OPO for $150... Take it or leave it? :lol:

Was looking at the OP2 for $350 but not sure... In that price range is that my best bet???

Pops wants to buy my OPO for $150... Take it or leave it? :lol:

Was looking at the OP2 for $350 but not sure... In that price range is that my best bet???

Should be able to get a op2 for cheaper. Check swappa:

So Tmobile can't even get reception inside of Army buildings though. When I'm outside it's boss though

[COLOR=#red]Yooo! The Note 4 is still my favorite phone of all-time. Still rocking it as my primary phone. I keep a spare battery on me at all times. If I have a day where I'm on my phone and it wears down fast, there's nothing like popping a fresh new battery in if I'm not by an outlet. No amount of quick charging is more convenient than an almost instant 100% battery in less than 3 minutes.[/COLOR]

Yooo! The Note 4 is still my favorite phone of all-time. Still rocking it as my primary phone. I keep a spare battery on me at all times. If I have a day where I'm on my phone and it wears down fast, there's nothing like popping a fresh new battery in if I'm not by an outlet. No amount of quick charging is more convenient than an almost instant 100% battery in less than 3 minutes.
I plan on slapping a 10,000mh zerolemon battery on it like I have on my note 3 currently. I'n not a fan of swapping out batteries, because I always keep my phone in a case. And it would get tiring taking the case off to swap em. 

I plan on slapping a 10,000mh zerolemon battery on it like I have on my note 3 currently. I'n not a fan of swapping out batteries, because I always keep my phone in a case. And it would get tiring taking the case off to swap em. 

[COLOR=#red]Well of course everyone is different and have different trade-offs they are willing to accept. For me I don't want a big bulky battery case or a charging dongle. A nice slim extra battery is what I prefer. Takes very little time to swap out a battery. Plus they are super cheap for the OEM batteries on Ebay at the moment. [/COLOR]

How is the Nexus 6 these days. Seems like it should be perfect for phone purposes.

Trying to copp one on the low low. The refurbished joint is only 200
Still good.

Running N on it (dp1). Has a few bugs, most notable of which is that it'll start to lag at times. But once they iron those out, N on the Nexus 6 will be :wow: It's already :pimp: with the multi-window support and upgraded notification system. Someone said Google will release an update every month until the final release a couple months for now. I'll probably keep mine until its 3-year anniversary (winter 2017).

Back
Top Bottom