• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't know the Moto 360 couldn't make or answer calls. That's disappointing.
I have a Moto 360 2nd Gen and im able to make and answer phone calls but a phone is still needed.

I believe the Gear S2 is the only smart watch that has the ability to have a dedicated 2nd line. Of course that line is extra and it comes with its own phone #.

Last edited:
Didn't know the Moto 360 couldn't make or answer calls. That's disappointing.
I have a Moto 360 2nd Gen and ibxan make and answer phone calls but a phone is still needed.

I believe the Gear S2 is the only smart watch that has the ability to have a dedicated 2nd line. Of course that line is extra and it comes with its own phone.
Oh word? That's really all I care for. I may really get one at this point for the right price. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking.

Oh word? That's really all I care for. I may really get one at this point for the right price. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking.
For the 360 2nd Gen I got it BNIB for 250 ... The watch originally is 350 and from time to time it goes down to 299.99. It's the 46mm big face.

Last edited:
Still good.

Running N on it (dp1). Has a few bugs, most notable of which is that it'll start to lag at times. But once they iron those out, N on the Nexus 6 will be :wow: It's already :pimp: with the multi-window support and upgraded notification system. Someone said Google will release an update every month until the final release a couple months for now. I'll probably keep mine until its 3-year anniversary (winter 2017).

Multi-window?

They are bringing that to Vanilla?

Still good.

Running N on it (dp1). Has a few bugs, most notable of which is that it'll start to lag at times. But once they iron those out, N on the Nexus 6 will be :wow: It's already :pimp: with the multi-window support and upgraded notification system. Someone said Google will release an update every month until the final release a couple months for now. I'll probably keep mine until its 3-year anniversary (winter 2017).

Multi-window?

They are bringing that to Vanilla?
Yup. Unlike M, where it was hidden and required root to uncover, it's built into N. It's also much more intuitive and stable. Almost guaranteed it'll be included in the final stable release.

Last edited:
Ehh not a fan of the sport. I was just gonna buy a second gen off of Swappa.com. It's where I see them for the cheapest.

I have the samsung gear s ( 1st gen ) watch and you can make and recieve calls from it. You can also get second number attached to it. Otherwise I use it as a companion device for my phone. 

Ive always wanted to get the first gen Gear S but ive read some problems with the charging connector pins after awhile of use. Might get it or the 2nd gen in the future..

Just got the moto 360(1st gen) for $90 on ebay

They still got some in stock if yall lookin for one..

Ive always wanted to get the first gen Gear S but ive read some problems with the charging connector pins after awhile of use. Might get it or the 2nd gen in the future..

Just got the moto 360(1st gen) for $90 on ebay

They still got some in stock if yall lookin for one..
This is true. I initially read that the connector pin on the charging craddle breaks easily. But I just ended up getting 2 $5 charging craddle's and haven't had any issues so far. I was going to get the moto 360, but the bigger screen and talking features won me over. And I paid the same price you did. 

Nice, if i could get the gear s around that price range in good condition ill probably what you did

I heard the second generation Moto 360 is miles better though. Well based on what reviews and MKBHD have told me.

I'd hold off unless you get a good deal. I got my G Watch R for $100 and still kinda regret getting it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom