Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Non compressed videos or pics

Can send big *** gifs no issues

Can text on wifi or data

Every message is encrypted

Every iPhone user is on it right out the box

I've spammed my opinion on iMessage on here too many times, so I'll just say that OP3 for $400 is a hell of a bargain. I'm weary of their customer service record, but the phone has really won me over

So our fam is gonna make the switch over from Sprint to T-mobile finally. Over the past month our Sprint service at and near the crib went from **** to absolute ****. Their claim is that "too many people signed up for our service recently in your area causing too much traffic so everyone's service will be bad from now on." :rolleyes Paying $220 a month for 4 lines for that "unlimited" data with them was pointless. Gonna take the T-mobile deal with 4 lines for $140 with 10 GB a month per line instead :smokin. My question though is does anyone know if having Sprint SIM unlocki a Sprint HTC M9 and LG G3 will allow them to be used on T-mobile? I saw a lot of mixed reviews for both phones but it seemed most people were saying it is possible, but also some the other way. Just curious if anyone has done it before.

^ don't think they are compatible because they are CDMA phones. T mobile phones are GSM.
However check on t mobiles website and choose a plan, it will then prompt you to either shop for new phone or bring your own device. You can check its compatibility on t mobile network

Last edited:
^ don't think they are compatible because they are CDMA phones. T mobile phones are GSM.
However check on t mobiles website and choose a plan, it will then prompt you to either shop for new phone or bring your own device. You can check its compatibility on t mobile network

Yeah I tried the compatibility thing and it said like we aren't sure :lol: When I did some research it seems like the Sprint versions of the G3 and M9 had the necessary bands in the phone to work on tmobiles new LTE bands, they just had to be unlocked. I guess I'll give it a try and report back.

OP3 looks nice. USB type-C still gives me chills though 
sick.gif

If anyone in here makes that jump just buy a **** ton of C chargers. You're on your own out there in those streets.

OP3 looks nice. USB type-C still gives me chills though :x

If anyone in here makes that jump just buy a **** ton of C chargers. You're on your own out there in those streets.
when I got my vivo 5 I got 2 of each...

List of good USB type-c cables:

Last edited:
Can anyone help out with a phone recommendation? So we're switching over to T-mobile tomorrow from Sprint and need a new phone for my pops. He is the most non-technology savvy person I've ever met :lol: and is currently using an HTC M7 and loves it. Looking to get him something that's a bit of an upgrade and can be used with t-mobile obviously. Sprint was able to domestic unlock my M9 and apparently it has the bands to work on Tmobile. Just need a suggestion for a phone in the $200 range (used is perfectly fine) Looking to grab him one off craigslist tonight. He doesn't need a gigantic screen or anything super fancy. Found a note 4 locally for like $250 but not sure how long it'll last him too long since it's almost like 2 years old now? Thanks in advance.

Ok note 4 is an option. How is the one plus X? Nexus 5x is a little out of the price range and heard that phone isn't the greatest haha

Also just found a local CL ad for a oneplus 2 like new for $220 OBO. Is $200 for that phone a good deal? I have no knowledge of the whole oneplus line. :nerd:

Right now most likely coming down to either that like new note 4 or like new OP2 since we basically need something by tomorrow when we switch services. Any opinions between those 2 would be great.

Last edited:
Tried swappa again after my last failed attempt. Ordered an LG G3 and I get an LG G2. WTF

How do you even mess up the two? I just don't get it.

Last edited:
Damn dude. Are you buying from first time sellers? Think most people have good experiences, including myself

Last edited:
Damn dude. Are you buying from first time sellers? Think most people have good experiences, including myself

I'm buying from reputable sellers, this last one the seller was Mytecell with over 1700 positive feedback. I just hate waiting since it's the weekend and they're closed.

Also kinda weird, because they have to enter the IMEI to sell the phone, and Swappa should be able to ID the phone by IMEI. Did you cross-check the number of the phone and the listing?

Also kinda weird, because they have to enter the IMEI to sell the phone, and Swappa should be able to ID the phone by IMEI. Did you cross-check the number of the phone and the listing?

Didn't bother doing that since it's the wrong phone. Address on the shipping label came from their facility though.

Ended up copping my mom a oneplus 2 64 GB like new on CL for $200 with a brand new TGSP and ringke case. For the price that phone is dope. Unfortunately the SIM unlocked M9 doesn't work with T-mobile :frown: Looking for another phone for $200 or less for my dad who needs the most basic use ever. Found a note 4 semi locally but almost an hour drive each way. Any other suggestions or anyone letting something go in that range that I can get for him? Appreciate it fam :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom