• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looked up rooting guides for the V10 on 6.0.... Not even trying to mess with that, it just seems like too much from a quick glance at XDA

I just want Adblock, and to change the DPI on like three apps, and thats it man. I really shouldnt have to root for these two things thats ridiculous, anyone have solid alternatives for both?
You're probably looking for a system-wide Adblock, but I use Firefox Beta with uBlock Origin for ad-free web browsing. Better than nothing :\.

Idk the Silver is fire too

I started to get silver, but I went safe with black. I haven't had a all black phone in a minute.

Just copped the coral blue. No dambs given.

Tmobile is also giving away a free gear fit and Galaxy Tab E when you preorder.

Call in and copped both.

Didn't even know about the tablet... but now I have something for the shawty lo over the course of the 2 years

The my company reimburses me for the entire bill.

:pimp: :pimp:

Call in and copped both.

Didn't even know about the tablet... but now I have something for the shawty lo over the course of the 2 years

I'm not mad at this either.

I'm about to leave Sprint been with them for 12 years. I'm really leaning towards T-Mobile any pros or cons.

Only cons are service, which is getting better now that they're generating more revenue, still gotta compete w/ AT&T and Verizon for spectrum in auctions.

Pros:
Lower phone bill
Music Freedom
BingeOn
Tmobile Tuesday
More data for the price you're paying
Stronger coverage than Sprint
No contract
GSM so you can multitask on your phone as opposed to CDMA (which is still a major factor in 2016)

Samsung is saying the Note 7 will get Nougat in 2 or 3 months(carriers and regions will make it longer) :nthat:

http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-note-7-nougat-update-709529/

I'm about to leave Sprint been with them for 12 years. I'm really leaning towards T-Mobile any pros or cons.

Why are you leaving Sprint now? Just wondering. Seems like you have been through all the bad times, WiMax and them cutting being able to get a phone for every year.

How's the service now? I haven't been with Sprint in a few years, ever since the 4G failure.

Last edited:
Only cons are service, which is getting better now that they're generating more revenue, still gotta compete w/ AT&T and Verizon for spectrum in auctions.

Pros:
Lower phone bill
Music Freedom
BingeOn
Tmobile Tuesday
No contract
GSM so you can multitask on your phone as opposed to CDMA (which is still a major factor in 2016)

Huh? U realize CDMA has had multi task for longggg minute right. Like since my Note 2 I could call and surf

Pros:
Lower phone bill
Music Freedom
BingeOn
Tmobile Tuesday
No contract

Huh? U realize CDMA has had multi task for longggg minute right. Like since my Note 2 I could call and surf

I guess it's the phones then because my wife has Sprint w/ her job and when she's on the phone w/ a client she can't surf the web to search for something

Does CDMA allow SIM swapping yet? I remember back in the day if you got a new phone on Verizon or Sprint you had to go through a process to get your **** switched over to it :smh:. Rather than just putting your SIM in the new phone and going about your day.

I'd say stick around, my g...

Sprint has went through some tough times, but they're actually on the up and up in terms of service.

They actually own the most spectrum out of all the carriers, and will be putting it to work relatively soon.

Sprints trash. Wasnt worth the unlimited data and 28% off my monthly bill to stay with them. Didnt have 4g anywhere.

Call in and copped both.

Got a similar deal with the Note 5 with the free Galaxy Tab A last year. Haven't decided between the 256GB or another year of Netflix. I think 96GB is more than enough storage for myself personally.

sounding like you work for em b.

Nah, just objective when it comes to phones. I have T-Mobile as a personal line.

The firm I work for does a lot of telecom investing... from retail to infrastructure.

It's kind of known in the industry that Sprint is sitting on all this spectrum. WiMax was a disaster, though.

Strategics are eyeing the **** out of them b/c they have a ton of potential... Just have to get past the debacle of the early 2000s which has left a stain in a lot of people's mouths.

I switched from Sprint to T-mobile a couple months ago after nearly 10 years with Sprint and man it feels nice to finally have 4G service instead of EDGE type speeds everywhere I go. I was on a nexus 6p and didn't have multitask where I could use my internet while on a phone call. Only worked on wifi (obviously). My girl has an iphone 6s on Sprint and also can't use data while on a phone call. Not sure what phones you guys use, but it definitely wasn't possible for me as of a couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom