• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao at 0.5" for a TGSP. Most are 0.3-0.5 mm thick and you can hardly notice the difference, touch sensitivity doesn't change or anything. It greatly helps with screen cracking if you drop your phone. A majority of the time the TGSP will take the crack and the original screen will be left undamaged. Film protectors are pointless, it only gives minimal protection. Something sharp can still get through film and damage the screen it happened to me before I switched over to TGSPs.

played w the note 7 at best buy today. phone is crack feels way better and better than my s7e. def gonna get it sooner or later

lmao at 0.5" for a TGSP. Most are 0.3-0.5 mm thick and you can hardly notice the difference, touch sensitivity doesn't change or anything. It greatly helps with screen cracking if you drop your phone. A majority of the time the TGSP will take the crack and the original screen will be left undamaged. Film protectors are pointless, it only gives minimal protection. Something sharp can still get through film and damage the screen it happened to me before I switched over to TGSPs.

Well since you couldnt gather the exaggeration of .5" thickness

Anyways, like i said ive dropped my phone a lot and havent had any issues with the screen. Sure the tempured glass will absord the impact of a sharp object pointed directly at your phone screen travelling at enough speed to puncture the glass but cmon what the hell are you be doing to experience something like this thats its a likely scenario

Not sure what kind of situations youre in or accidents you guys are having that your phone is subject to something sharp or heavy being dropped on it

I'll stick with the film then, you stick with the tempured. We both win, cool [emoji]128077[/emoji]

This happened to me today. Phone was just sitting on the desk..... Ridiculous, how did they not fix this from the last time. 

They lost me forever with this one. I'll be without a phone for five days for something that they pretended didnt exist with the G4, finally admitted it a year later, then put out a new phone and didnt even fix it.

Kick Rocks LG

I cant even boot into recovery, then I scroll up and read the recent posts in this thread and they're all about how LG sucks. How fitting. 

Last edited:
I was in the process of preordering a note 7, but didn't pull the trigger. I have a v10 that's provided by my company on my account now and I sold my note 4. I'm still under 2yr contract until November, but I qualify for an early upgrade, but I'd have to trade in a device, since I don't have one to trade in, they'll hit me with a 200 fee. I was chatting with a chick from Verizon customer service and she didn't know what she was talking about, saying I would have to also pay an etf fee. That sounds wild off.

I didn't go through with the purchase because I was like 'do I really need this'. This v10 does everything I need a phone to do. Second screen is mad convenient too.

Last edited:
Lots of people playing the chase the technology game I see. I remember the Note2 got the same amount of hype this phone
is getting. Only a year later to be left for dead and no upgrades
roll.gif
. Good luck! I'll be on swappa copping a V10 or note5
on the super low.

Samsung stops up-grading the phone after a year >> Developers stop caring about the device>> New device drops... The
cellphone life-cycle.
This was me when the EVO came out then the Palm Pre dropped, Ended up opening a second line just to get that sucka lol back when my phone bill was my only bill.

This time around I'd be good on it if I didn't really want to have a waterproof phone and recently got this Note 4. This S Pen is just so convenient 
I'll never trust LG
Ever
Yea, after my G3 just died out of nowhere I'm all good on LG everything

I work for Verizon and part of my job is collect return and defect rates for the different devices we sell.

Man LG's flagship defective rate is damb near Sammy's and Apple's combined.

Last good Verizon device they made was G2 and ironically enough mine never connected to the Bluetooth in my car.

Last edited:
I was in the process of preordering a note 7, but didn't pull the trigger. I have a v10 that's provided by my company on my account now and I sold my note 4. I'm still under 2yr contract until November, but I qualify for an early upgrade, but I'd have to trade in a device, since I don't have one to trade in, they'll hit me with a 200 fee. I was chatting with a chick from Verizon customer service and she didn't know what she was talking about, saying I would have to also pay an etf fee. That sounds wild off.

I didn't go through with the purchase because I was like 'do I really need this'. This v10 does everything I need a phone to do. Second screen is mad convenient too.

Man just wait until November.

Old girl doesn't know what she is talking about with that ETF though.

I get confused by the terms also. I think launch is just the media hype hands on testing type of situation?

On a side note I researched the Jump on Demand that t-mobile offers. It's really the same type of payment situation
but your stuck in a 18-month contract with them until a phone is paid off. You can switch 3 times a year but each time
you switch it resets the contract period.:lol:. I might be mistaken but don't phones usual cost way more inside of a
store like say T-mobile? I walked into a store yesterday and checked the price of the LGG4 and it was still full
retail.

JOD is the biggest scam out
Nah if u use it it makes sense. I did 3 on acct jods back when we tmo Had a promo trade in any smart phone and you'll get an iPhone for 15 dollars. It's clutch, they realized they we're losing money on the leases so they switched back to reg finance and limiting ppl to one upgrade a year. Pay nothing out of pocket and being able to switch phones whenever I want > *

Last edited:
After using my LG G5 and the poor *** battery life it has, I am torn on what to do next. Thinking about Jumping into the Note 7, but I've been there done that with Samesung. Thinking of a OP3, phone looks great. And last, I have thought about going to the darkside and getting an iPhone :smh:

Is Walmart gonna have an issue with me walking in there buying a phone and then returning it on Monday?

After using my LG G5 and the poor *** battery life it has, I am torn on what to do next. Thinking about Jumping into the Note 7, but I've been there done that with Samesung. Thinking of a OP3, phone looks great. And last, I have thought about going to the darkside and getting an iPhone :smh:

Can wait for the new Nexus.

I gotta get my s7e screen replaced it's gonna cost me $211. I wish Samsung screens weren't so expensive to replace.

Where you find it for 211?

I have Geek Squad with Best buy I wish I would have done square trade
Damn son hit up Samsung . See what they tell you. You might have to **** it up for a few days but no way it'll be 211. Plus it's oem parts and work

Its 271 through Samsung. :smh:

I already checked.

Last edited:
Samsung devices are od slick these days. I'm good with electronics but i almost dropped the note within a few seconds of holding it. I'd have to get a case, as much as I don't like them.

Back
Top Bottom