• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After using my LG G5 and the poor *** battery life it has, I am torn on what to do next. Thinking about Jumping into the Note 7, but I've been there done that with Samesung. Thinking of a OP3, phone looks great. And last, I have thought about going to the darkside and getting an iPhone :smh:

Just cop a Nexus bruh, all your problems will be solved :lol:

Damn so much LG hate here :lol:

I've been thinking about hopping on the OLED tv train within the next year or two.

I still love LG.

The G2/G3 devices were the prototype. The V10 was and still is one of the best phones I've ever used from a hardware standpoint, and I'm looking forward to getting a closer look at the LG V20.

Can't wait to roll a fat one and listen to that Quad DAC audio
QONVIyz.gif

Last edited:
I still love LG.

The G2/G3 devices were the prototype. The V10 was and still is one of the best phones I've ever used from a hardware standpoint, and I'm looking forward to getting a closer look at the LG V20.

Can't wait to roll a fat one and listen to that Quad DAC audio
QONVIyz.gif
still rockin this lg g3 and it's been perfectly fine

Pops wants to give me $150 for my phone

What's the best phone out between Nexus, Alcatel, OP3 etc? Not looking to spend more than $400

More I save the better

Sounds like a lot of people like the OP3. If you can deal with the size, I think the 6P is on sale at Newegg.

I cant believe places still charge restocking fees, for shame T Mobile. Had to buy a phone from Best Buy and this is the slowest phone I've ever owned

Just looked up rooting guides for the V10 on 6.0.... Not even trying to mess with that, it just seems like too much from a quick glance at XDA

I just want Adblock, and to change the DPI on like three apps, and thats it man. I really shouldnt have to root for these two things thats ridiculous, anyone have solid alternatives for both?

Last edited:
That silver colorway looks amazing! I just can't do 800 for the phone out the gate. Eventually I'm going to make the switch
from T-mobile to something else, that price just seems extremely steep. I'm looking at the note5 or v10 but I'm hearing
it has issues with boot-looping?

I stopped rooting phone awhile ago it just wasn't worth the trouble of bricking the phone and killing the warranty. Lately
I just use a launcher and call it a day, I don't even care anymore.

I don't even flash Roms or anything anymore I just can't deal with the giant text in certain apps like group me or every web browser

Back
Top Bottom