• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a smaller Nexus(Pixel) coming out. Besides that the there's a compact Sony phone coming out, though it only has a 720p display.
I really like the Nexus line, I still have an LG Nexus 4 but I haven't used it since I got the G2. Which Sony compact? An Experia? I think it's already out. What does the 720p display mean? That I won't be able to watch youtube videos and such in 1080p HD?

ya own option besides getting a z3, z5 compact

I was on gsmarena looking at that X compact. I bought my mom a compact z3 a few years ago and I liked it. Any other company besides Sony with a good compact phone?

Also @whyhellothere is that you? :nerd:

I just want to play around with one for 10-15 min

Ill swing by at&t sometime this week. Still gonna ride this note 4 out for a bit

The new ones should have a sticker with he letter s on the bottom. Also I think the battery symbol should be green.

I feel like the recent backlash on the Pixel won't impact the price on the Nexus 6P so much.

No dambs from me though... I'm copping that one week after the Pixel drops

64 GB gold.

It's $650 to pay for the impending Apple lawsuit :lol:

I like how they did just enough to add the button to the back. Which I hate by the way.

Do they have a mute switch too

HTC and Apple have a cross license pact :smh: it dates back to the major legal issues they had. When I saw the leaked pics last week...my thought was okay it looks like an iPhone right off the bat...but these pics aren't the greatest, maybe it will look less iPhone-ish in other pics/vids (wishful thinking).

I'm shocked that Google would be cool with this.

Speaking of Google, they put this out today in regards of RCS

Another text message client that wont work? Thanks Google. Just pay for iMessage already.

Last edited:
https://googleblog.blogspot.ca/2016/09/google-allo-smarter-messaging-app.html

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://support.google.com/allo/answer/6376011[/URL]"]
 You can also message friends who aren’t yet using Google Allo through SMS or, for those using Android, app preview messages.

Allo should have SMS

Ok good. The icon has changed in the store as well.[/quote]

Install Google Allo when you get an SMS notification

If you received an SMS notification with a chat message from someone using Google Allo, you can download the app to reply and to start using the app yourself to message your friends.

If you don't want to download Allo, you can still reply to the SMS notification you received. The Allo user will be messaging you from the app, and your SMS responses will go to their app.

From the support page, it sounds rather funny as in not truly SMS.

Back
Top Bottom