• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I got my new Note 7 today and already having an issue. My text messages don't appear after the transfer says it's complete. Everything else transferred just fine, photos, music, etc...On the Note 7 that I turned in it transferred it just fine. I've tried 3 times already. I called Samsung and they gave me this tech number to call. Going to have to call in the morning, :smh:

Last edited:
:smh: thats the one thing i was worried about... something being wrong with my note 7 after getting a new one, cuz mine works fine right now...

Last edited:
Ya'll don't ever learn.

Prepare for phase 2 of Google disappointment/push to get people onto da iPhone 7 on October 4th.

These papis get paid 6 figures+ for this?

Last edited:
I'll wait on Allo till it's already integrated into the phone and it's not another app. But then again I guess that won't happen cause every phone brand has their own preferred SMS app. Can't we all just get along!

Gonna call a Verizon store or two and see if any replacements are available and see if I need my box. Hoping I can get a black but if I can't it's cool.

So instead of integrating Duo in to Allo, they make them separate?

and then they still have Hangouts.

I wonder how many man hours and people work on each of these individually. It's too confusing.

So instead of integrating Duo in to Allo, they make them separate?

and then they still have Hangouts.

I wonder how many man hours and people work on each of these individually. It's too confusing.

Literally the dumbest **** ever.

Don't think I'm gonna cop another Android phone

bruh, why can't google combine allo, hangouts, duo and google messenger into a single app? There's no need for extra apps b?!

Last edited:
I feel ya, but deep down we saw this coming.

frustrating as hell man, i love android for everything it offers but at the end of the day these are phones and they cannot for the life of them get the communication aspect of the phone down. it's absolutely ridiculous.

i enjoy using my galaxy more than my iphone i can just do so much more in terms of productivity and media consumption but i hate using it to do basic phone functions like texting and calling.

Back
Top Bottom