• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish there was a system-wide tweak for iOS emojis. It's cool using them in text but what about Twitter and the Gram? :\

If you're rooted. Check Emoji switcher

just preparing for da day these bastards decide to kill google voice for some new dumb **** that they'll claim is better but will actually be two steps backwards.

if this is true, then complete fail. If texts to non allo users come from generic numbers, how will they know it's from me?

Yeah it's a fail. Google needs to add features from Duo, Allo, Messenger & Hangouts and they'd have an awesome messaging app.

Nobody getting my messages I'm sending through allo. Except the few people that have allo. Oh well, back to textra I go. Ridiculous they can't get messaging right.

Switched out my note today. Store was pretty crowded when I got there. Process was painless, longest part was waiting for my data to transfer.

They applied the $25 bill credit, and I was able to return the screen protector for bill credit as well.

Some things that i noticed with the new device:
-The colors seem richer, blacks appear much deeper.
-It connected to my home WiFi automatically, which I thought was weird.
-I'm actually able to post my own gifs on nt, my last device didn't allow my to do that but I saw that other people were about to post theirs.
-Samsung pay now requires me to use a lock screen, which I will not be doing.

I got black again but that blue joint was looking clean.

Last edited:
Switched out my note today. Store was pretty crowded when I got there. Process was painless, longest part was waiting for my data to transfer.

They applied the $25 bill credit, and I was able to return the screen protector for bill credit as well.

-I'm actually able to post my own gifs on nt, my last device didn't allow my to do that but I saw that other people were about to post theirs.

Smart switch takes wifi passwords too

I'm gunna get another one and give it a shot to get this 7 plus off my main sim. Can't see it happening though

Only things that apple needs are a better camera and better maps and it's the goat. Gotta keep my edge around for those 2 things

So instead of integrating Duo in to Allo, they make them separate?

and then they still have Hangouts.

I wonder how many man hours and people work on each of these individually. It's too confusing.
And this is why Allo will fail

After reading a lil about it I remember being interested in it but man

Did you need your box?

Never realized emojis mattered that much to people until I saw Iphone fans boasting about them on FB. They're not that serious to me
ohwell.gif
Emojis and Read Receipts.  Iphone users go crazy about both, and they're both not even that serious.

Last edited:
Never had texting or call issues on my g2. Group messaging is buns sometimes but there is groupme for that. Not like i have a bunch of group convos going on a lot anyway. The longer i use this phone the less i want to upgrade. I had 42 things in the background yesterday and the lag wasnt eem that crazy.

Never had texting or call issues on my g2. Group messaging is buns sometimes but there is groupme for that. Not like i have a bunch of group convos going on a lot anyway. The longer i use this phone the less i want to upgrade. I had 42 things in the background yesterday and the lag wasnt eem that crazy.
Glad you enjoyed your  G2, mine was trash. Constantly ran hot from Facebook, felt like a bar of soap, and slow

Back
Top Bottom