Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is gonna sound cray

But Google has always done a good job making you feeling like they are invested in your own personal development.

da google iphone is here

SSP_237.jpg

with skynet built in

and no camera bump

that 24/7 support is kind of :smokin

SSP_404.jpg

SSP_414.jpg

:x :smh:

Last edited:
This is making me want the phone. But.... Arm and legs.

649$ for the cheapest one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go kick rocks Google.

Last edited:
Hold the **** up. Did this ***** say it's a Verizon exclusive??????? I understand I can buy it at the Play Store but I prefer financing through my T-Mobile bill over Google. WHAT. THE. ****........

**** GOOGLE, MAN. I waited all this time for this phone and they do THAT?????? :x :smh: Yes, I'm mad.

Hold the **** up. Did this ***** say it's a Verizon exclusive??????? I understand I can buy it at the Play Store but I prefer financing through my T-Mobile bill over Google. WHAT. THE. ****........

**** GOOGLE, MAN. I waited all this time for this phone and they do THAT?????? :x :smh: Yes, I'm mad.

I wanted it through T-Mo too. :frown: :smh:

Verizon version will be locked according to the Internets

Isn't Verizon forced to sell their devices unlocked (although I guess that doesn't stop them from inputting software that makes it a pain in da *** like they did with da 2015 moto he's

SSP_561.jpg

Google Wifi

SSP_577.jpg

SSP_600.jpg

Chromecast ultra

SSP_625.jpg

Google home (for skynet)

SSP_630.jpg

Is that Google wifi suppose to be like the eero? Where it creates a mesh network with your existing AP? I've been looking into this, because those "extenders" are hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom