• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup. No real complaints it's just getting worse battery life when it already wasn't great.

The one plus or the Z play will be my next. Likely the Z

RCS support framework laid out in new Messenger update? :nerd:

Z play hands down the BEST android device I've ever used.  Moto/Lenovo really got it right

I'm still returning it though 
laugh.gif
 Apple got me trapped, iMessage is just too clutch when communicating with friends, family and coworkers

Came up on a Note 7 for free, apparently VZW is going to blacklist them all though

Anybody got details?

So now I have a another Note 7 in my possession, a s7edge, a Pixel XL and a 7 plus

I have a real obsessive problem, I go down these rabbit holes where I waste thousands on frivolous crap then one day wake up and just be completely over it :smh:

Just came to post that. Its not for me but it definitely pushes the envelope. Xiaomi been knocking it out the park all year long.

So now I have a another Note 7 in my possession, a s7edge, a Pixel XL and a 7 plus

I have a real obsessive problem, I go down these rabbit holes where I waste thousands on frivolous crap then one day wake up and just be completely over it :smh:

Wow :lol:

Came up on a Note 7 for free, apparently VZW is going to blacklist them all though

Anybody got details?

I mean....if you need some body to store those devices I'd like to throw my hat in the ring

I mean....if you need some body to store those devices I'd like to throw my hat in the ring
well the Note isnt gunna last it seems so its gone and then its jus down to the 3, its a bit much to carry 3 ill grant you but I carry two daily at this point anyway maybe ill jus swap sims when im feelin it and alternate between them but more than likely the edge is outta here too, heard they might be catching on fire now too 
nerd.gif

well the Note isnt gunna last it seems so its gone and then its jus down to the 3, its a bit much to carry 3 ill grant you but I carry two daily at this point anyway maybe ill jus swap sims when im feelin it and alternate between them but more than likely the edge is outta here too, heard they might be catching on fire now too :nerd:

I mean if you need the address to send me the Note 7 let me know lol but seriously

Pixel XL batter would definitely benefit from a more aggressive battery saver mode like the Note 7. It's slightly better than OK but of course not Z level.

Back
Top Bottom