Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like they gave y'all favorite boy toy some exclusive hands on time

If only there were a way to get one with a warranty besides super marked up resellers on eBay + squaretrade :smh:

Considering trading my 6p for the pixel just for the **** of it. What's the best way to sell if I still owe on it? I got a payment plan with Google Fi. I know swappa checks if it's been paid off already. And I would have to unlock it

the Xiaomi Mi looks pretty cool. definitely the future in terms of reducing the bezel. i hope more like this come out so that apple's huge makeover of the iphone in 2017 looks like it is behind everyone else, just as they do with everything else.

i just wish with Xiaomi, instead of putting an even bigger screen (6.4"!) on a large phone, would put a relatively large screen (5.5-6") on a medium-sized phone.

Last edited:
the Xiaomi Mi looks pretty cool. definitely the future in terms of reducing the bezel. i hope more like this come out so that apple's huge makeover of the iphone in 2017 looks like it is behind everyone else, just as they do with everything else.

i just wish with Xiaomi, instead of putting an even bigger screen (6.4"!) on a large phone, would put a relatively large screen (5.5-6") on a medium-sized phone.
if they did, it would be about the size of the s7/htc 10.  even with the 6.4" screen its about the same size as the 7 plus

S6 Edge plus battery life STILL amazing. Wish i could say the same for my 6s plus :rolleyes

Xiamoi sells more smartphones than LG or HTC.
Doesn't make me distrust them any less. Good sells doesn't mean the phones are great. From what I read, their phone designs are good but other things such as software optimization and QC are underwhelming.

Read from where? Xiaomi has da same QC as anyone else (bet you trusted Sammy and look what happened) and da only issues MIUI has are that its :x looking like TouchWiz and whatever LG calls their :x looking skin and is too aggressive with memory management (killing off background apps quickly after you switch to another app) although that can be changed in da settings.

Read from where? Xiaomi has da same QC as anyone else (bet you trusted Sammy and look what happened) and da only issues MIUI has are that its :x looking like TouchWiz and whatever LG calls their :x looking skin and is too aggressive with memory management (killing off background apps quickly after you switch to another app) although that can be changed in da settings.

But will they support the phone with updates? Will I be able to have my phone fixed in a timely manner if I send it to them?

That Mi Mix looks awesome :wow:.

I may have to cop when it releases. From what I understand that company doesn't sell phones in the US? How's the support (regarding updates, bug fixes, etc)? Are they cool to use on US carriers (T-Mobile in particular)?

Back
Top Bottom