• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TMo just out here burning through cash! Haha.

Unless the profitability from those new One plans is so much that they could afford a $14 / customer / month hit in exchange for a customer for 2 years.

I'd have to see the numbers, but T-Mobile's aggression could prove a good move or really bad move.

But then again, think about how many people are actually going to get the Pixel on Tmobile, I'm certain 75% of the population thinks it's only available for Verizon, hell, some dudes in here even prove that notion. They can eat whatever loss they endure from this promo

just got the v20 through sprint in the mail yesterday so far enjoying the foreign ui (ive been a note user for last 4 years)

can anyone recommend a good music player app thats free?

You thought da Z Play had godly battery life with its 3500 mAh battery?

What if they took that and upped it to 5100 mAh? :nerd:

Da rumored Moto M might be da next

Need that Xiaomi Mi Mix. NEED. Anyone in here have ties to China? :nerd:

just got the v20 through sprint in the mail yesterday so far enjoying the foreign ui (ive been a note user for last 4 years)

can anyone recommend a good music player app thats free?

The one that comes installed is pretty good. Otherwise, Google Play Music is the way to go if you've uploaded your music library.

Last edited:
Poweramp trial is free and you'll be compelled to spend the $3 when its up
This. Slap da Poweramp material skin on that bad boy and ya good.

Also looks like da dream is already over, that 5100 mAh battery is for a different Lenovo phone, not da moto mystery.

Last edited:

S7 edge sold
Blk pixel returned
Blk 128gb Pixel ordered... backordered to December :x

The guys at verizon were diggin my lineup tho lol

Last edited:
What about current customers? :rolleyes

If you have the phone and the Tmobile One account, call em and see what they say.
Nah I'm on an ancient family plan. I'm probably not gonna grab the Pixel either. I just like complaining sometimes :lol:.

i think i read they will honor this move for current non One subscribers...not sure if the pixel is worth the $$ for that. hard to say...6P a good deal now.

also you gotta do some number crunching to see if the move to the new plan is worth it. some people found their bill would go up 10 or 20 cash. i made the switch and it didn't really improve my bill it just got rid of that data plan...they **** on my bill this past month tho with wild mistakes so i gotta take a closer look.

Just had my second V10 go into a bootloop. Not rooting, no nothing. Straight up stock. 

Never again will this company get my money. I pray it starts so I can just go jump to something else tomorrow.

This is why Google shouldnt have dropped the ball, every single time I go non Nexus its a horrible experience. EVERY SINGLE TIME

How accommodating is T-Mobile going to be with this? Are they even going to believe me?

Last edited:
Just had my second V10 go into a bootloop. Not rooting, no nothing. Straight up stock. 

Never again will this company get my money. I pray it starts so I can just go jump to something else tomorrow.

This is why Google shouldnt have dropped the ball, every single time I go non Nexus its a horrible experience. EVERY SINGLE TIME

How accommodating is T-Mobile going to be with this? Are they even going to believe me?

Damn don't say that! Hoping my V10 don't do that.. Swapped my bootlooping G4 for this n I love it.

As long as the screens not cracked n it doesn't have water damage T Mobile should hold you down

Last edited:
Sammy caught all da flack but **** LG b.

How da **** do you have soooooooo many phones with da same damn problem?

:smh:

LG and Samsung phones are not even an option for me, if I go android it has to be a Nexus/Pixel or OnePlus

Back
Top Bottom