• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've asked this in the past and had it answered but what is the big deal about rcs?

I've asked this in the past and had it answered but what is the big deal about rcs?

It's basically iMessage for android. You'll be able to send bigger pictures and videos, as well as audio files. There's also fallback sms

WHAT'S NEW
Messenger has been completely redesigned to make conversations easier, faster, and more fun. Here are a few of the new features:
• Simple design, quick photo sharing, and top contacts one tap away
• Enhanced features that let you send messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing, and more (some carriers only)
• Unread messages indicator on your Messenger’s home screen icon (some Android phones only)
• Android N compatibility
xjOEkAXbNfHKz1eYg3ReHezkVAA5sh0tLyW9xh8AurUmAZt3DcR3cq16i-G_yTZcsQ=h900-rw

Appreciate the insight.

Will videos no longer look like they're from a moto Razr? Should I get off textra now?

I just updated messenger but I didn't see those setting mentioned in the article. However, I like the update visually.

If messages are being sent over wifi in Google messenger and the person your texting is a iPhone user it should be a flawless experience. I will definitely let y'all know as soon as I'm able to

I think we have to wait for our carriers to implement it.
On that link that was posted it looks like every US carrier aside from Verizon has already enabled RCS.

Will it and iMessage really cooperate with each other though? It doesn't sound likely to me but I guess in theory it should.

It's odd for Pixels to be Verizon "exclusives" but be excluded from the rollout of the new messenger smh

All the things that have been blatantly taken from Android and this is what's about to happen.. Something that will literally be better for everyone.

Arguing about this is silly though.

Just got my Moto Battery mod for my Z Play. Got both charged to 100% and time to test this battery :lol:

Last edited:
I've never even heard of this "messenger" so Allo was for nothing ? lol

Four apps now b, four. 4.

Just got my Moto Battery mod for my Z Play. Got both charged to 100% and time to test this battery :lol:

:x 14 hours of SOT with three days of usage or some ungodly **** like that :x :smh: :pimp:

Redmi 4 prime outchea with a 625 and a 4100 mAh battery :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom