• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
samsung cant catch a break .. just saw theyre recalling some of the top load washers because of catching on fire.

i didnt read into it but yeah ...

Samsung has been a dumpster fire this year. First the Note 7, then several Washers and Dryers, now top load washers that catch fire. Not to mention some of their cargo is stranded of the coast because the carrier company went bankrupt (no insurance) and we aren't letting them Dock.

Last edited:
:x 14 hours of SOT with three days of usage or some ungodly **** like that :x :smh: :pimp:

U were right lol

This is with the motozplay+battery mod

Last edited:
Samsung has been a dumpster fire this year. IPhone several Washers and Dryers now top load washers that catch fire. Not to mention some of their cargo is stranded of the coast because the carrier insurance company went bankrupt and we aren't letting them Dock.

Hanjin messed up big time. Docks are trying to figure out a plan to ship them back to Asia. Huge impact on all shipping lines. Crazy.

Samsung whiling but one things for sure is their TVs are top of the line.

Who the hell is doing the Quality Assurance there :lol:. They gonna have to do so much publicity clean up next year. It's crazy because they were coming up this very year too

local repair guy i talked to said to stay away from samsung, quality is trash. maytag is the move apparently in terms of brand with least problems (from his exp at least)

best quality is the industrial coin op joints. they will work even after a bombing...samsung and GE selling you on computer systems...mad features and settings n **** like a bmw for no reason.

local repair guy i talked to said to stay away from samsung, quality is trash. maytag is the move apparently in terms of brand with least problems (from his exp at least)

best quality is the industrial coin op joints. they will work even after a bombing...samsung and GE selling you on computer systems...mad features and settings n **** like a bmw for no reason.

I only looked at samsung for consumer electronics. Never even considered them or lg for appliances. Kenmore, Maytag, and whirlpool still around for a reason.

Only thing I don't like about my op3 is that it cuts off sometimes.
I haven't had any random restarts (apart from accidently holding the power button too long) , but I had a problem with muting or putting phone calls on hold. I ended up recalibration the proximity sensor with an app, and now it's all good.

I love the OP3 it's sick so far but how do I stop getting double messages? I'm using the stock messaging app

T mobile fwiw

Last edited:
all my house appliances are Samsung.... all of them. I just got them because theyre stainless and look nice  
mean.gif

i might just accept my L now and swap out the washer dryer for a maytag. my mom told me to get one from the jump 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom