Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
Just got mine yesterday. Super fast compared to the iPhone 6 that I'm switching from.
Not really a fair comparison for a brand new phone vs. a 2 year old iPhone (you would say the 6S and 7 are faster phones than the 6 as well) but glad to see people rocking the OP3 and liking it 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

That messenger update is looking real nice. Glad to see they finally added the notification count natively to it as well 
nthat.gif

Appreciate the insight.

Will videos no longer look like they're from a moto Razr? Should I get off textra now?

Anytime. Yea the quality should be better. I was under the impression that they would release code so that apps like Textra could implement RCS. I've been using textra for a while now and love it, I'm going to give messenger a try.

I just updated messenger but I didn't see those setting mentioned in the article. However, I like the update visually.

I don't think those features are enabled yet. What phone do you have? Sounded like the 6P and Pixels are the first to get it. I updated messenger too and giving it a try just because.

All the things that have been blatantly taken from Android and this is what's about to happen.. Something that will literally be better for everyone.

Arguing about this is silly though.
Yea, I'm tired of these arguments. At this point it's completely pointless

Not really a fair comparison for a brand new phone vs. a 2 year old iPhone (you would say the 6S and 7 are faster phones than the 6 as well) but glad to see people rocking the OP3 and liking it :lol: :nthat:

Yeah, of course. I should've clarified that I didn't expect the fingerprint scanner to be that much faster than the 6. I'm glad I don't have to press anymore :lol:

I just read an article on Android police about the new messenger rcs

It's only compatible with sprint. Att and tmobile both have rcs but they are not inter compatible. So until all the carriers integrate rcs it won't work flawlessly like imessage

Why must they make this so difficult. While they're bickering and ironing out semantics, Apple over here flourishing.

Educate me on the Moto Z Play, is it just the battery? Can pick one up BNIB for 230.

Laawd jesus, you better scoop asap.

It's manly da battery and da near stock experience you get from moto with almost flagship performance. It's also compatible with da moto mods although most of them seem meh.

Last edited:
Just fell in love with the burst photos with this XL. With flash the light will stay on as a torch and just snag shots then with the Photos app creates collages and picks out the "best" photos. May be old to some but it's new to me and it's gon come in handy taking pics of my kids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom