Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man what

Got my V10 back. If anyone ever sees a decent phone I can get as a back up for like 20-40$ feel free to let me know

Man its a back up phone. Its gonna spend most of its time in a box. I refuse to spend decent money on such a thing.

Got that powerbear note 4 battery off amazon. So far so good. Glad to know the boot loop was due to the factory battery being shot.

I wanna try da moto z since yall getting wild battery life

Im just worried about the camera. I had a moto x pure and the camera on that was dookie

I have a 6p now. I just want a stock Android phone with a good camera and amazing battery. Would the z fit that description? And are you guys using the battery mod?

Im just worried about the camera. I had a moto x pure and the camera on that was dookie

I have a 6p now. I just want a stock Android phone with a good camera and amazing battery. Would the z fit that description? And are you guys using the battery mod?

Camera won't be better than your 6P.

Keep the 6p

Yeah the camera is average. Also its the Moto Z Play model with the good battery life. The regular Moto Z has average battery life

Cool cool. This is the longest I had an android phone and I love it a lot. But the battery could be better a bit

Well see what happens with Google next year

Forbes ranked the top 5 busts of all time
Htc First
LG g5 (i disagree, the camera alone made it a standout)
Amazon Fire joint
Blackberry priv
Htc thunderbolt (i disagree with this too. I enjoyed mine especially during the time it was released).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom