Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazon made a phone?
laugh.gif
about to look this up

Just recently tried the Pixel phone this weekend. I thought I couldn't go from Note to an IPhone. No way I can go to that Pixel I hated the way it functioned from just testing it. Camera was a beast though

I miss my note 7 now. I liked it better than the V20. And I also liked the build of the V10 a lot more. Both phones felt premium and good in the hands. Ladies. word to floss.

Just recently tried the Pixel phone this weekend. I thought I couldn't go from Note to an IPhone. No way I can go to that Pixel I hated the way it functioned from just testing it. Camera was a beast though
hated is a strong word for just trying it lol 

its different than what your used to, give it some time and it could grow on you...

Stopped by sprint to check out the bolt. Joint is very square, did have a premium feel to it though. If i didnt know the specs it be easy to consider copping. Still might if they are able to used outside of sprint's network. The black one is slick.

hated is a strong word for just trying it lol 

its different than what your used to, give it some time and it could grow on you...

:lol: yeah it is a strong word for just trying. I'm probably just hating though. I think that crazy big bezel is what threw me off

Did you try da $50 cheaper not as outdated specwise htc 10? :nerd:

6 months ago. Wouldve copped if it had a bigger screen. Both had the same "feel" though. The pixel does too tbh. Only minor hardware differences between the 3.

a friend of mine copped the phone so i got to mess around with it for a bit. feels good in the hand pause, more so than the 6p. 6p is a pretty big phone...

altho uninspiring design, its not a radical shape, and kind of shows google trying to play it safe i guess. bottom chin looks like they forgot to put something there.

super fast UX.

after taxes and shipping...not sure if phone is worth the price tho. and that will always be the biggest catch with this phone imo. i wouldn't mind having it at all, but not sure if it beats out a 6p at $470 new.

brownlee :pimp: great vid.

I feel like we've discussed this before but I have to ask again, what Twitter app are you guys using? I've been using Twidere but I wanna try something different. Thinking about going with Talon since it has native YouTube/Vine/Twitter Video playback as well as notifications and an in-app browser.

I see that dude Marques Brownlee is using Fenix, but at $5 I'm not sure I'd try it without a trial period. (Seems funny complaining about a $5 app when I'll waste more than that on other stuff :lol:.)

Back
Top Bottom