• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, Antidope, get the OnePlus 3T. It's probably my top choice for my next phone.. that or the Moto Z Play because I'm a fan of Moto and that battery life sounds too good to pass up, especially if they throw them on sale like Moto tends to do.

Last edited:
Nah they will. You'll be stuck on marshmallow forever but you'll get MIUI 13 by time da battery cant hold a charge anymore.

Last edited:
antidope antidope da ascend XT might be in stock near a wally world near you for $50 if you still haven't picked a backup yet.

Also to which ever one of you has an HTC 10, enjoy ya nougat update rolling out today.

antidope antidope da ascend XT might be in stock near a wally world near you for $50 if you still haven't picked a backup yet.

Also to which ever one of you has an HTC 10, enjoy ya nougat update rolling out today.
I'm just getting that phone off bestbuy.com. 20$ is not worth getting it today.

That's a crazy price for that phone, would make for a great backup device 

Also the more videos I watch on the OnePlus 3T, the more I am convinced that OnePlus will take over where Nexus left off. While I am not sure that they will consistently update their phones for 2 years, they are doing everything else right.

Last edited:

Also the more videos I watch on the OnePlus 3T, the more I am convinced that OnePlus will take over where Nexus left off. While I am not sure that they will consistently update their phones for 2 years, they are doing everything else right.

Their customer support and QC are still glaring problems.

What's wrong with their QC
And it's a company in China what do you expect for Customer Service?

Apparently I dont have a Simple Choice Unlimited LTE plan I cant trade in the V10 for the S7. SMH

There were a number of instances where customers received their phones with various defects.

I expect it to be good considering they're very active in the Android community. Just from what I hear, they'll help you, you'll just have to jump through a lot of hoops.

Last edited:

There were a number of instances where customers received their phones with various defects.

I expect it to be good considering they're very active in the Android community. Just from what I hear, they'll help you, you'll just have to jump through a lot of hoops.

Weird. All new to me. I can't imagine they're nearly as bad as LG and HTC though

Maybe I am mistaken, but with T Mobile One, doesnt your video streaming on phone get capped at 480p? That is what I always thought but a T-Mobile rep just said otherwise.

Maybe I am mistaken, but with T Mobile One, doesnt your video streaming on phone get capped at 480p? That is what I always thought but a T-Mobile rep just said otherwise.

It gets optimized, yes, but when you think about network congestion, it's for the best. How would u feel when you want to check your bank account but 3m ppl are streaming Netflix at 1080p? :lol: Funny thing is, most companies do this and have been but when it gets mentioned then it's "wait a min, this isn't right"

I was going to switch to TMobile One but I don't have internet at the crib so I tether a good deal on my laptop, can't have my tethering only at 3G and aint tryna pay the extra $25/mo for the unlmited LTE tethering.

Last edited:
I'm between the One Plus 3T and Moto Z Play for my next phone. In the next couple of months or so I'll pull the trigger on it. Battery life on both is really good, with the Z Play being best in class. 

Basically it comes down to the camera being better on the 3T and better performence, but most reviews seem to say the Z Play holds its own very well. I love Moto's take on Android and I really like Moto display, so that's another big factor, along with excellent battery life. If Moto runs a sale or a discount in the near future that'll probably tip the scales for me.

Apparently the Nexus 5x has bootloop issues too. So it really is LG just screwing up :smh:

How LG has been managing to avoid major outrage about this is beyond a papi at this point.
Da same freaking problem on different sets of phones from them from different generations :x :smh:

Da frak them being a Chinese company have to do with it? It's been three years already, get ya **** together if youre still trying be da flagship killer, offer flagship customer service. Especially when you keep raising da price on ya flagship and now wanna play da new flagship every six months game.

Honestly, that's what people get for trying to keep a phone more than 2 years. Gotta reup regularly papi.

Back
Top Bottom