• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For da poverty papis da LeEco Pro 3 will be $250 starting 11/25-11/28 once you redeem a $50 coupon via their stupid spin wheel game via their website.

decisions decisions.

Last edited:
http://m.androidcentral.com/verizons-black-friday-sale-offers-pixel-240

Pixel xl for 240 (32gb)
128gb 360

Verizon black Friday only

Note: While the Verizon model can be unlocked and used with other carriers, the Verizon Google Pixel is different than the standard Google Pixel in that it has bloatware, a locked bootloader, and is not guaranteed to receive all of the updates that Pixels purchased from the Google Store will receive.

Didn't see it menrioned in the article, just FYI

Last edited:
Note: While the Verizon model can be unlocked and used with other carriers, the Verizon Google Pixel is different than the standard Google Pixel in that it has bloatware, a locked bootloader, and is not guaranteed to receive all of the updates that Pixels purchased from the Google Store will receive.

Why da **** does Google keep letting them do **** like this? :x

Better be selling that mutilated **** for a discount :smh:

Aren't the bootloaders on Verizon phones locked?

Yep, thought it might have been different since this is a phone coming from Google themselves and da Nexus 6 had an unlockable bootloader but I guess this really isn't a nexus anymore.

Might have to wait for sunshine to get updated and pay $25 to unlock it :x

Last edited:
If the bootloader can be unlocked, then thats that a good deal

Root it and you'll be good

The bootloader is encrypted. For all intents and purposes, it cannot be unlocked unless Verizon chooses to do so.

Aren't the bootloaders on Verizon phones locked?

Yes. End users have been able to root a number of Verizon devices with tools like Sunshine, but Verizon phones are shipped with a locked bootloader and a vast majority remain that way.

Why da **** does Google keep letting them do **** like this? :x

Better be selling that mutilated **** for a discount :smh:

I mean, $240 for a Pixel XL is a pretty good discount. Best price of the year for a Pixel, just have to live with the possibility of missing out on a few Google updates and never having root access.

Last edited:
Are we sure the promo applies to the XL? It's looking like VZW changed the wording to exclude the XL. If that's the case I'll return this GS7Edge and cop that.

not sure if it's been posted already, but another deal from newegg
[h1]Huawei - Honor 8 Dual Camera Unlocked Smartphone 32GB $289[/h1]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=Huawei_-_Honor_8-_-75-606-079-_-Product

also 64GB available for $340

get an additional $25 off:

Newegg.com  is offering $25 Off $200+ w/ an Enrolled American Express Card  (will appear as a statement credit) when you enroll in this offer. Thanks TDMVP73

Note, offer valid online only; includes purchases made via the Newegg Mobile App. 

If you have an American Express Serve or Bluebird Card or you do not have an American Express Online Account, you can enroll here.

Alternatively, you may also receive the offer from American Express via Twitter  when you tweet using #AmexNewegg. Refer to the offer terms for more info

• 4699267.thumb
  • 4698987.thumb

Google should just buy HTC.

yep im with you on that. but im not about that 800$ phone life. never worth it. not sure i can get down with google at such a high price point, that's why my next phone will be the 3T.

...google should buy pioneer too and make some kickass headunits :pimp:

Lit off a bottle of Sangria :smh: you guys are the best. So much knowledge in this thread easily one of my favorite places on the internet. Happy Thanksgiving fellas

Ran into the homie who had one.

Out of the case, the ceramic back felt butter like Italian leather.

Said he paid $1200 to make it work, don't know if that's right or not.

Last edited:

Ran into the homie who had one.

Out of the case, the ceramic back felt butter like Italian leather.

Said he paid $1200 to make it work, don't know if that's right or not.

Freaking resellers b.
Hype got da phone selling like hot cakes and Xiaomi can only produce a limited amount per month I believe.

Shame antidope antidope missed out on da Huawei Ascend XT from Walmart for $50, guess you could settle for da extra poverty Alcatel pop 4 plus for $50 from best buy ($35 restocking fee if it's a slow pos and you want to return in :x :smh: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom