• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understood it and pump faked all the way til midnight :lol:

Ended up missing out on all the bf/cm deals

Ended up getting the moto z droid, went an picked it up from Best buy yesterday, but they set my activation date for Dec 4. :smh:

I setup my phone any way, but I don't think imma keep it. Once I pay off the device plan I'll probably sell it. Not a fan of the bloat and I kinda miss the "ok Google" hotword

whats so :wow: about it?

An axon 7 speced (5.5 inch 1440p screen, Snap 820, 4GB ram, 32GB storage w/ microSD, 3000mah battery) alcatel idol 4s for a higher price than a OP3T?

this was suppose to be blackberry's new :wow: worth phone

this dtk60 just looks like tha new expectation for a $500 2016 device with a blackberry tramp stamp.

Last edited:
The phone is just dope is what I am saying. Watch reviews if you are curious. Wether BB is wack or not they finally put together a solid phone on every front.

And you don't have to buy it :lol:

It has a mixture of stock android and the good stuff from BB software and excellent hardware for what it needs to push.

I wouldn't get it over a 3T but I would over that Axon

Last edited:
What enhancements are blackberry bringing to the table anyway these days? The Hub? BBM?

pretty much and security updates.

I would say that it is dope?

I don't get your point.

I was just saying that they put together a sick phone

I haz confuse

I'm just asking what makes it sick because it looks pretty meh and uninspiring design wise, spec wise, and price to performance compared to the competition wise.

If you find it dope no issue, just wanted an understanding because I don't get it and thought I was missing something.

I like the way it looks. Button placement and front speaker set-up. I actually do like the baked in BB software to the normal apps.
I am not sure what they have going on by the specs that it does have are more than enough to support the software.
Great battery life and camera as well.

I am not mad at it at all.

I am not buying it either though

Although Reddit is a great source of information, when it comes to consumer products those guys complain about everything

Nah b, a papi fully happy with this poverty pixel. Just gotta wait till tha proper case comes tomorrow to take it out into the field before it's lights out for tha extra poverty G4 Plus.

I need convincing before i cop these Chinese phones

Will it even last me 2 years? Dev community strong?  I don't like having to constantly flash ROMs cause of bugs

I need convincing before i cop these Chinese phones

Will it even last me 2 years? Dev community strong?  I don't like having to constantly flash ROMs cause of bugs

Bro. This is still the case for android phones in general outside of the nexus/pixel. I am not even sure if Sammy is in the clear yet.

But these random Chinese and Tai joints have be fire for at least a year now. One after another. Prices are wild too.

But....

Isn't Blackberry done making phones now?

They are still doing something. They are partnered with Android Software.

I don't know the details though and have no clue who makes their phones but they have some good software going on.

ESPEICALLY for BB fans. Like I said, they gave them an excellent phone in that new joint.

But only the deep internet knows about it.

Last edited:
Bro. This is still the case for android phones in general outside of the nexus/pixel. I am not even sure if Sammy is in the clear yet.

But these random Chinese and Tai joints have be fire for at least a year now. One after another. Prices are wild too.

But....

This. And at the actual asking price of $300 and below it almost doesn't even matter if it last more than a year. LeEco is supposedly taking community feedback via email responses and plans on incorporating some of the feedback into updates going forward. They must have spent a **** load of money getting themselves into Amazon, best buy, and target pulls their TV partnership with Direct TV now for streaming and their own video platform so I'd expect to get at least a year of some sort of software support from them because their selling the idea of creating an ecosystem rather than just being a phone/TV manufacturer. They released the source code for their devices a couple days ago so the dev community should only grow from here, especially if they do another $130/$250 sale for Xmas and/or new year's. Haven't had any issues with the CM13 from besides tha camera (which is barely decent but im not a camera papi so meh) force closing once. Its actually been one of the more surprising and stable builds I've used in a while.

Isn't Blackberry done making phones now?

They're done making their own hardware, they're just taking other manufacturers hardware and putting their software and stamp on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom