• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are still doing something. They are partnered with Android Software.

I don't know the details though and have no clue who makes their phones but they have some good software going on.

ESPEICALLY for BB fans. Like I said, they gave them an excellent phone in that new joint.

But only the deep internet knows about it.
That's cool. I haven't owned a BB in years and I was disappointed when the Passport came out as an AT&T exclusive. This phone is probably something an old BB fan would cop.

They're done making their own hardware, they're just taking other manufacturers hardware and putting their software and stamp on them.
Damn, it truly is an end of an era
mean.gif
I remember a time when BB was the phone to have.

If I'm copping a BlackBerry I'm getting it because of a physical keyboard. While the Hub and other BB software are cool, they're not enough for me to cop a BB phone over anyone else.

If I'm copping a BlackBerry I'm getting it because of a physical keyboard. While the Hub and other BB software are cool, they're not enough for me to cop a BB phone over anyone else.
Same, especially at the price they are selling these at. I'm guessing they are trying to appeal to enterprise users more than general consumers 

Y'all gotta stop with the 2 year stuff. iPhones suck after they two years old. Almost impossible to get great usage for two years from any device. First the battery is gonna go, then the speed, then come the malfunctions.

Well. I beg to differ.

Android phones canniblize themselves much quicker than iPhones do. Odds of your phone being left in the dust (software wise) are greater with Android. Amongst maybe a couple other things.

I have an iPhone 6 that I copped 2 years ago and it is not the quickest phone these days but at least I have gotten the necessary updates and the camera and a couple other things still perform.

The point is is that you can at least predict some part of the future when it comes to your investment.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop with the 2 year stuff. iPhones suck after they two years old. Almost impossible to get great usage for two years from any device. First the battery is gonna go, then the speed, then come the malfunctions.
So long as you keep your phone at/around the correct firmware, iPhones will last longer than any android phone. Belee dat

So long as you keep your phone at/around the correct firmware, iPhones will last longer than any android phone. Belee dat
As an iPhone user myself, this was true several years ago. Things have changed playboy

After the last update, the battery on my Iphone 6s+ has gotten worse. My battery drains like nothing now. It feels like companies purposefully ruin these expensive phones with updates to keep you paying for the newest ones.

Last edited:

Nah bro. I'm an iPhone user as well as Android and those new software updates cripple the older devices. iPhone 6 plus is absolutely trash on ios10, 6s plus is better but it's bogged down as well compared to 9.3.3. Not gonna get the ideal experience with the latest software unless you have the latest device.

Last edited:
Nah bro. I'm an iPhone user as well as Android and those new software updates cripple the older devices. iPhone 6 plus is absolutely trash on ios10, 6s plus is better but it's bogged down as well compared to 9.3.3. Not gonna get the ideal experience with the latest software unless you have the latest device.
I said the correct firmware, not the newest. Keep on the correct whole number, and your Idevice will remain intact. I still have an iPad mini 2 running 7.3.? And it's completely fine. I'm well aware of the planned obsolescence, and it's pretty easy to avoid imo.
For the record, I'm an Android/iOS user as well, and my phones have held up on both sides, but the iPhone always holds up better in the long run.

Last edited:
You can definitely get 3 good years out of any Android phone if you take care of it and do a factory reset every few months. There are of course some caveats, like a built-in battery dying, but I see that happen as often or more often with iPhone users. The key though is you need a phone that gets updated, which either means it needs to be a Nexus/Pixel phone or one that has a large xda community.

I got VZW so Chinese phones are out of the question. Hell most phones are out of the question
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom