• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've yet to figure this Kodi program out but haven't dived too deep into it yet. Any tips you guys could suggest?

If you have Kodi, there is 0 reason you should be casting things
I like having the option and it's pretty easy to navigate Terrarium. Everything's right up front. Still haven't set it up just yet but need to so I can get ready for the PPV events

New Google keyboard update is :smokin

Search bar right from the keyboard :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
New Google keyboard update is :smokin

Search bar right from the keyboard :pimp:

Been on iOS :smh:

My Google keyboard doesn't have that and it's updated. Actually it doesn't have the hold space to move the cursor either. Wtf

The slickdeals come up was real. Had to wait and jump through a few loops but it was well worth it. Time to pay off my 240 and cancel Verizon :pimp:

The slickdeals come up was real. Had to wait and jump through a few loops but it was well worth it. Time to pay off my 240 and cancel Verizon :pimp:

Yessir, I grabbed the Moto z only because of the screen size. Don't let the pixel XL come up on DPP for under $10 :lol:

Nice pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessir, I grabbed the Moto z only because of the screen size. Don't let the pixel XL come up on DPP for under $10 :lol:

Nice pick up.

I swear, if the XL comes up on DPP this pixel is getting sold real quick :rofl:

I would have grabbed another had I been paying attention smh

They might be bringing back the Pixel deal from what I've been hearing on slickdeals. Still not confirmed but there's a good possibility it'll be back

If you really pull this off, you are the real MVP

Ton of people done it already. I missed the pixel deal but got in on the Moto z and iPhone se deals. Got 2 $200 best buy gift cards out of it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom