• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got a messenger update that said rcs would be added. not seeing any of the new features in the app though.
I think they were saying that right now it's just inter-carrier access right now. Sprint to Sprint etc, except Verizon for some reason

Catching up on all of this news.

The only reputable OEMs: Google, Moto, Oneplus, and I'll throw Huawei in there but barely.  Every other one can kick rocks. These are the only ones who seem to be committed to 2 important things: proper updates and continuing innovation.

And I'm surprised many people liked Pebble.  Can't be the GOAT smartwatch and not have a touch screen or the ability to reply with voice.  Honestly, smartwatches post-Apple Watch are doomed.  Android Wear needs to come correct, and they need to do it soon.
Is apple watch that much better tho?

I've been android my whole life, but the fact we're still on ancient SMS is ridiculous. I know there's other apps like whats app, etc but when your friends are all on iphones and won't download other apps, it leaves me in a bad spot. Constantly having SMS errors and unsent SMS/MMS. Strongly considering grabbing an iphone just to have peace of mind with communication :smh:

Plenty of messaging apps you can download to alleviate some of that pain.

I mean, did you read my post? haha. none of my friends/fam on iphones are willing to get a new app just to text a couple people. I don't blame them either. It's just super inconvenient.

To the guy saying that he doesn't want to charge his watch more than once a week, do you sleep in it? If not, then it seems like it only makes sense to place it on the charger overnight. Mine was free so I'm definitely not complaining and it's very convenient.

OG Moto 360 is great. it dock charges wireless too. I only wear mine 1-3 days a week at most. the key is turn it off at some point when you get home. battery will last ~3-4 days.

Galaxy Gear S3 looks dope, but way too expensive for me 
Hmm...I'm eligible for an upgrade from the S2.

Thought you were talking about the phone for a second.

How much is the watch?
$350, plus an additional monthly fee from your carrier if you want it to have an independent signal to it instead of your phone 

Hmm...I'm eligible for an upgrade from the S2.
Thought you were talking about the phone for a second.
laugh.gif
 although I would argue the S2 absolutely changed the smartphone industry for the better 

Last edited:
$350, plus an additional monthly fee from your carrier if you want it to have an independent signal to it instead of your phone 
:lol:  although I would argue the S2 absolutely changed the smartphone industry for the better 

Put some respeck on tha note 2/S3, tha real game changers, name.

S2 was still a carrier variant sloot, being whored out and called nonsense like that epic touch 4g.

Interesting... Would cop if I can get a solid discount.

Moto X supposedly coming back next year

alleged-moto-x-2017-model.jpg

alleged-moto-x-2017-model_1.jpg

Everyone seems to be moving away from the headphone jack...

:stoneface:

Disgusting. Looks like what tha 2017 moto e should b.
And good job Lenovo, keep making **** more confusing with more devices you'll have to support
Moto Z and tha family, moto g and tha family, Chinese moto m, old moto x that got abandoned :smh:

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
To the guy saying that he doesn't want to charge his watch more than once a week, do you sleep in it? If not, then it seems like it only makes sense to place it on the charger overnight. Mine was free so I'm definitely not complaining and it's very convenient.
I do actually. I like the sleep tracking. I just leave it on power saver all day now. After this last update I can still get phone call notifications on it. I can get a few days on it but I lose my other notifications and also activity tracking

Speaking of Samsung. Verizon thinks I turned in my Note 7. So I still have mine sitting on my fridge :lol:

So you thought you came up eh?
better think again b

According to an image obtained by The Verge, an alert went out to at least one Note 7 owner on US Cellular today stating that, “As of December 15th, Samsung will modify the software to prevent the Galaxy Note 7 from charging. The phone will no longer work.”

Samsung declined to comment, and US Cellular did not respond to a request for comment.

But this week, Samsung began detailing more severe measures to get the final phones out of customers’ hands. In Canada, it’s rendering the phone mostly useless by disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, as well as cell and data service — it won’t be able to make a call or access the internet in any way.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/8/1...-7-permanently-disabled-no-charging-us-update

only a matter of time before it spreads to tha otha carriers.

Last edited:
Speaking of Samsung. Verizon thinks I turned in my Note 7. So I still have mine sitting on my fridge :lol:

So you thought you came up eh?
better think again b

According to an image obtained by The Verge, an alert went out to at least one Note 7 owner on US Cellular today stating that, “As of December 15th, Samsung will modify the software to prevent the Galaxy Note 7 from charging. The phone will no longer work.”

Samsung declined to comment, and US Cellular did not respond to a request for comment.

But this week, Samsung began detailing more severe measures to get the final phones out of customers’ hands. In Canada, it’s rendering the phone mostly useless by disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, as well as cell and data service — it won’t be able to make a call or access the internet in any way.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/8/1...-7-permanently-disabled-no-charging-us-update

only a matter of time before it spreads to tha otha carriers.

Joint hasn't been on in over a month :lol:
Plus they can't modify it if it isn't powered on. Right

Back
Top Bottom