• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any better phones than the Moto E in the $100-$150 range? 

Looking to buy a backup/replacement phone next week as a stop gap until I fix this S7 screen.

Am I the only one who expected less bezel??

Nope, also expected something closer to tha mi mix.

Any better phones than the Moto E in the $100-$150 range? 

Looking to buy a backup/replacement phone next week as a stop gap until I fix this S7 screen.

Lots of phones out now better than that pos.

You can get a $100 you could keep it moto and get a G4 Play with ammy ads.

Or a Blu Life One X2 for $150 with a 1080p screen, 2GB of ram, and a snapdragon 430

Could also get a Redmi note 3 if your about that ROM flashing, China importing, H+ with LTE only available in certain areas lifestyle for $130.

Last edited:
Nope, also expected something closer to tha mi mix.
Lots of phones out now better than that pos.

You can get a $100 you could keep it moto and get a G4 Play with ammy ads.

Or a Blu Life One X2 for $150 with a 1080p screen, 2GB of ram, and a snapdragon 430

Could also get a Redmi note 3 if your about that ROM flashing, China importing, H+ with LTE only available in certain areas lifestyle for $130.

Moto G4 from Amazon is better for $50 more than the play and within his range IMHO

Day 1 of the PowerBear battery was pretty good.

I got fully charged around 10am i think. Was able to work it down to 5% before I got in the bed last night.

Checked the stats but i forgot to screenshot, but i remember i had 14hrs 30m of battery usage.

ZTE Axon 7 Max seems nice for media heavy ppl

6 inch 1080p with 3d
64gb storage
4gb ram
Snapdragon 625
4100mah battery

Has Android 6.0 tho

I dunno about stereo front facing speakers...

Last edited:
Anyone have any use for a Screen Protector, Spigen Case, and Battery with Charging Cradle for a LG V10? If not its going in the garbage

Anybody still use Allo? I remember it being hyped and talked about when it was coming out, don't really hear anything about it anymore. Personally I uninstalled it a long time ago

Nope. 
laugh.gif

I made sure they weren't installed when I put 7.1.1 on my phone. I love Google but sometimes I can only shake my head.

they need to integrate everything, not fracture it. one communication app with phone, video, text, and chats. the key would be the contacts. the method of communication would be secondary.

Android messaging apps will continue to be dead on a arrival. Once Google gets control over the OS and makes every phone ship with a RCS enabled stock messaging app nobody is ever gonna take it serious as a messaging platform

Last edited:
Allo and duo= failo
I use duo with my mom's phone so she can see her grandbabies

I still have allo but have never used it
they need to integrate everything, not fracture it. one communication app with phone, video, text, and chats. the key would be the contacts. the method of communication would be secondary.
they really do and it doesnt' seem to be a difficult thing to do

hmm. After nougat has settled down... Battery life is real good compared to marshmallow on the op3. And I'm not handicapping it, or battery saving it. Just normal use.

Last edited:
What's peoples thoughts on this "data saver" in nougat? Iv used for few weeks and don't think its saved any power. And interferes with my G5 double knock feature

hmm. After nougat has settled down... Battery life is real good compared to marshmallow on the op3. And I'm not handicapping it, or battery saving it. Just normal use.

I get about 2hr 45 per by 50% left. Haven't done a full cycle in ages. Might try tmoro. 5hrs I'll take. G3 was down to 3ost

Back
Top Bottom