• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She is so hot. I'd hold her hand late into the night.

Dathbgboy and Nawzlew, thanks for the feedback. I think I'll just do the screen repair to hold me over until some new phones come out.

Bet she still uses an iPhone

100%
she uses the icloud :nerd:

oh yes she does

Samsung Pay is the ****. Took me probably 10+ attempts.

This S7 Edge has its quirks, but all of the freebies and perks that comes with owning this phone has really made it my favorite in my short list of phones I've owned.

Samsung Pay is the ****. Took me probably 10+ attempts.

This S7 Edge has its quirks, but all of the freebies and perks that comes with owning this phone has really made it my favorite in my short list of phones I've owned.

Yea dude, I did most of my xmas shopping one day stricly using Samsung pay and after the 3rd time using it in a row they gave me a 15$ reward card. Bought myself a nice lunch withbit

One of tha 2017 gawd phones drops and y'all talking bout some simpin Sammy doing to make up for selling papis explosives a couple months ago?

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
S7E was the gawd phone before the Note 7 released though.

But where they whoring out tha perks before tha bomb dropped?

Also, papis looking for a nexus 7 replacement need to make tha move to tha mi max w/ resurrectionremix.

Only tha second drain down too. Less than $180 :x

Also, papis looking for a nexus 7 replacement need to make tha move to tha mi max w/ resurrectionremix.

Samsung Rewards is a new program, but they've been giving away wireless chargers/charging pads, headphones, cases, VRs, Netflix, and even bluetooth speakers with their products long before that debacle. I should know I have about 600$ worth of free stuff from just the past 3 years.

So now a papi gotta look out for reviews coming from papis that may have been swayed by Sammy's generosity eh? :nerd:

Not at all. You just were flat out wrong in your assessment is all.

Samsung Rewards is a new program, but they've been giving away wireless chargers/charging pads, headphones, cases, VRs, Netflix, and even bluetooth speakers with their products long before that debacle. I should know I have about 600$ worth of free stuff from just the past 3 years.

Yup because I got a couple of freebies with my Note 5 purchase. Got a $300 GC from BestBuy too.

Word. Sammy's been giving out freebies forever. They gave me a Gear VR when I registered THEIR Note 5 that I was test driving :lol:

All of the 20% discounts on gift cards has been going on since before the Note 7 was released. 20% off eBay, Southwest & AirBnb is pretty damn good.

One of tha 2017 gawd phones drops and y'all talking bout some simpin Sammy doing to make up for selling papis explosives a couple months ago?

[Video][/Video]
[Video]Great to see it has the BB Bold style keyboard. But that silver top/earpiece area looks terrible :smh:.[/video]

Back
Top Bottom