• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't realize there was a new version of Kodi out. Good lookin. Just installed it and it seems to be working just fine for me. Fire Stick btw.

Last edited:
So far 17.1 sucks for me. Everything takes for ever to load and or find a link. Luckily I use spmc which allows me to use 16.1 on the same device.

But yeah, exodus on 17.1 takes like 4 to 7 minutes to do anything. Can't mess with that.

Curious why some ppl are having issues with the new version. Only issue I'm having are some of my other addons aren't working but exodus runs smoothly. Load time isn't extreme, basically the same amount of time as 16.1.

Checked my order for Verizon... said expected ship date is 4/21.... -________-

Cant be cereal Verizon

Last edited:
Magenta took the money out of my account so hopefully it ships tomorrow and I get it on Monday. 

EDIT: Just checked. It shipped already!!

Last edited:
While I have not been able to verify this in real life, I have heard the Moto Z Play (625) performs damn near the same as the Moto Z with the 820. It is a few hundred dollars cheaper too 

I am having problems with it on my Mi Box as well. I have also come to the conclusion that Android TV is unpolished as a platform 
My Mi Box is still running as normal. Don't run Kodi tho, Terrarium is easier to manage with a better library of movies and shows
Just installed Terraium on my Mi Box, this thing runs beautifully. Reminds me of Popcorn time back in the day before it went to complete **** 

Currently own an iphone 6. Just preordered the the S8+ from best buy. Cant wait for Friday to pick up.

First android device btw.

Possible Note8 'leak'

any news on a google phone later this year?

i have the 6P and want to upgrade since i didnt get the pixel XL

Back
Top Bottom