• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got this Lenovo budget trap-phone (Zuk Z2). Initial thoughts are this thing is snappy and completely worth the $158 shipped. Finger print scanner is fast AF. Vibration is weak AF doe.

We'll see how this holds up for the next few months. I think the next 1+ (1+5) will be beastly and maybe my next pickup, or the 5t if that trends. Still wanna look at the Xperia XZ premium as well.

Now with the infinity screen these purple pickle pics gone be having the thots swooning.

Samsung changed the date to claim the free stuff from 4/10 to 4/18 (or once you get the device on according to some pieces I read)

For those of you who have the s7 or edge and planning on selling how much are you expecting? I have an offer for 300 and I'm thinking about it. You think that's a good deal for a used phone? The only reason I'm holding off is that I want the s8 first and then I want to transfer my data from the s7 then sell it.

For those of you who have the s7 or edge and planning on selling how much are you expecting? I have an offer for 300 and I'm thinking about it. You think that's a good deal for a used phone? The only reason I'm holding off is that I want the s8 first and then I want to transfer my data from the s7 then sell it.

Back it up and sell it. 300 is fair

I have an S7 Edge that I'll sell when I get the 8 plus. It's been well taken care of so I was gonna sell for 350-400. I looked at swappa for current selling prices.

got 295 for my s7.... i really thought i should of got more so i was hesitant at first... the first thing i did was transfer my data using samsung switch but it dont work so i rather not take the risk...i rather get the s8 first then transfer my data and sell my s7... but i hit up verizon they said if i trade in my s7 for the s8 i pay 360 total for the phone not including tax... so after i heard that i refunded the buyer on swappa... now im just contemplating on what color to buy... the black looks dope but also looks too plain imo

Last edited:
Looks like we may be getting the S8 a few days early, just got a text saying my order is being packaged up will ship by the 18th overnight delivery.

Back
Top Bottom