• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waiting on that black on black s8+. Any of yall try those magnet car mounts? Do they harm the phone in any way? Tired of dropping my phone between the seat.

Waiting on that black on black s8+. Any of yall try those magnet car mounts? Do they harm the phone in any way? Tired of dropping my phone between the seat.
the metal plate is between my case and my phone, and it works fine. Idk if I would actually stick the plate on a naked phone though.

I am having problems with it on my Mi Box as well. I have also come to the conclusion that Android TV is unpolished as a platform 

Have you guys cleared your​ cache, and run the maintenance tool?

Never been a fan of running Kodi on the firestick.

My Nexus player still works like a champ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the mi box also, mine works fine kodi 17 is the issue. Kodi 17 is crap imo lots of addons take forever to load and lag issue. I went back to 16.1 jarvis and everything works fine for me.

Looks like we may be getting the S8 a few days early, just got a text saying my order is being packaged up will ship by the 18th overnight delivery.

I hope Best Buy is shipping early too (its on VZW)

I dtill dony know how to feel lesving AT&T behind. We been kickin since my first phone in '01 .. Motorola Startac

I got mines 2 or 3 days early from Best buy last year with my s7 for Verizon. Hopefully the same trend continues. I still need to order my screen protector and case from Amazon. I ended up going with the orchid grey color. Can't wait

I am having problems with it on my Mi Box as well. I have also come to the conclusion that Android TV is unpolished as a platform 
My Mi Box is still running as normal. Don't run Kodi tho, Terrarium is easier to manage with a better library of movies and shows

My Mi Box is still running as normal. Don't run Kodi tho, Terrarium is easier to manage with a better library of movies and shows

Never heard of it, I will do some investigating this weekend. Kodi 17 has been awful for me

the metal plate is between my case and my phone, and it works fine. Idk if I would actually stick the plate on a naked phone though.

Ok cool, yeah I was gonna put it inside the case. Was just wondering if the magnet could mess anything up inside the actual phone.

Nokia N9 (Flagship) render.

I have the mi box also, mine works fine kodi 17 is the issue. Kodi 17 is crap imo lots of addons take forever to load and lag issue. I went back to 16.1 jarvis and everything works fine for me.

How does one go back to 16.1 from 17.1?

The looks are good, preciate it.

I'm all set for next Friday, got my Spigen case, screen protector, and 2 additional usb c cables coming down the pipeline :smokin

What screen protector did you get? I wanted a glass one but I keep hearing they don't work good with the curved screen. Had glass ones on my last 2 phones.

What screen protector did you get? I wanted a glass one but I keep hearing they don't work good with the curved screen. Had glass ones on my last 2 phones.

Yea I heard the same thing regarding the glass ones, I had a glass protector on my g4 and it saved my *** a couple times.

Just gonna be extra careful with my s8. I got this Spigen protector....

Back
Top Bottom