• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If getting a phone from someone can we just put in our current sim card and we're good or do i need to go to verizon still?
Which carrier is the phone being used on currently?
All Verizon phones come unlocked so you should be able to just pop in a sim. Other carriers may not be unlocked so it may not work by simply popping a sim.

Which carrier is the phone being used on currently?
All Verizon phones come unlocked so you should be able to just pop in a sim. Other carriers may not be unlocked so it may not work by simply popping a sim.
I have a verizon note 4 and got a verizon note 8 from someone

https://www.phonearena.com/news/LG-...US-in-early-October-will-be-expensive_id98449
LG V30 officially launches in the US in early October, will be expensive

Posted: 1 hour ago , by Florin T.

Categories: T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, LG, Android

LG-V30-US-launch-00.jpg

AT&T and T-Mobile today announced that they're bringing the LG V30 to the USstarting October 5. More precisely, AT&T will let you buy the new smartphone exactly on that day, while T-Mobile is only going to accept pre-orders then, planning to release the device on October 13.

AT&T will offer the LG V30 for $27 per month for 30 months (on AT&T Next), or $810 outright. For a limited time, customers who have eligible DIRECTV service can get two V30 phones for the price of one, as long as both are bought on AT&T Next, and a new line is added. Moreover, if you purchase the V30 before November 13 from AT&T, you'll receive a free Google Daydream View VR headset, plus a Top VR Content Bundle (we're not sure exactly what this includes).

T-Mobile will sell the LG V30 for $80 down and

$30 per month for 24 months on its Equipment Installment Plan, or $800 outright. Unfortunately, the un-carrier does not mention the free Google Daydream headset promotion.

Verizon and Sprint haven't shared details on when they intend to release the LG V30. In any case, as we learned last week, both carriers will likely start selling the smartphone in October (and we assume prices will also be around $800).

At ~$800, the V30 is certainly among LG's most expensive smartphones to date, and yet it's still cheaper than some competing devices like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ($900+), or Apple's upcoming iPhone X ($999).

While waiting for the new LG flagship handset to hit shelves, you may want to learn more about it by checking out our LG V30 preview.

Update: LG says the V30 will be available to pre-order at Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular "within the next two weeks." As expected, the handset will come with 1 extra year of warranty for free, regardless of carrier, though you'll have to register your deviceafter purchase - check out the third source link below for details. LG also mentions the V30+, which will offer 128 GB of storage space (instead of the 64 GB found inside the regular V30). However, the LG V30+ may be a Sprint-exclusive model.

sources: AT&T, T-Mobile, LG

LG V30 ON AMAZON
Share:
FacebookTwitter

Most definitely, I'm copping immediately. I was within the cusp of buying the iPhone 8 too, LG had me heated.

V30 price will definitely drop within couple months like all lg phones...

Copped one of those Android figures you always see in those tech Youtube reviewers videos lol...
PSX_20170928_174659.jpg

Last edited:
There needs to be a black market for cell phones. I'm not paying a rack for a phone. Someone go hijack a truck and offload the stock for 300$ a piece.

Either that or it's Chinese phones forever.

Either that or it's Chinese phones forever.

I actually just copped a Xiaomi recently. Had never heard of it before. Went to this Asian mall up here looking for an unlocked phone and dude at one of the booths put me on. I actually fw it heavy. Has a dual Sim card slot too, never seen that before. Albeit Ive never been one to be up on the. Latest in tech. Dope phone tho

Back
Top Bottom