Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You and me both. :frown:

If the Pixel 3 is sold through T-Mobile, I'm in. That's really all I've been waiting on.
I'm never going to buy my phone through a mvno now that they've stopped subsidizing. EIP is the new contract without the benefits.

The greatest market scam in modern times is convincing people that paying for a phone over 2 years isn't a contract

this is why i cant switch phones and have to keep my s8 because verizon played me with the trade in... but the s9 is not that impressive so i dont feel too bad

Asus-ZenFone-5-and-ZenFone-5Q-hands-on-hey-there-good-looking.jpg

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Asus-ZenFone-5-ZenFone-5Q-Lite-hands-on_id102853

Alleged-OnePlus-6-leaks-with-a-notch-on-top.jpg

https://www.phonearena.com/news/One...k-out-notch-dual-camera-6GB-RAM-Oreo_id102861

If that is indeed the new OnePlus, I hate it. I was debating picking up the 5T, even though my 3T is still running fine.. but I figured to wait for the 6 to see what's up. I don't like the notch, don't like the back, I'm good on waiting. I don't even need a new phone, I am just bored and wanted to splurge on something new.

So I just got this new Asus Flip Chromebook instead. My previous Chromebook was 4.5 years old and while still ran like the day I got it, I felt like getting myself something new and shiny. I took advantage of Amazon offering installment payments on it spread over 5 months, plus I just got an Amazon Chase CC so it made sense.

It's a nice design, quality materials, touchscreen that rotates/flips, Android Apps, more storage, faster memory, just an all around improvement and even though I didn't need it, I felt like spending some money on something. It was either this, a new phone, or a new TV.

I'm back on that Android wave. With the Samsung Galaxy alpha as back-up phone but I gotta return it though it defective. was supposed to be as remote control for my samsung tv's and devices. Plus i needed a decent small device that get the job, this fits the bill.

i'm very impressed with android lollipop comapred to ios 11. Its far way better in features and functionality

might cop the S9+ sine i know iphone X will be out later this year, i was impressed with the X but im not fully sold cause ios 11 is just garbage.

Apple watch Series Nike Edition, won't work on android though, unless lte watch and do some sim swapping stuff.

google needs to drop a pixel watch, none of these android/samsung watches are appealing to me at all. i know function slightly better than a apple watch but they some are just not good looking enough for me to wear actively and casually.

Back
Top Bottom