• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
consistently hear your the only one whose phone works with that, no muss no fuss with the note 8. Have them looking all crazy when I pay with my Gear S3.

how that watch on battery life? i'm rocking a apple watch S2 at the moment.

thinking about coming back to the android wave.

Samsung Pay is cool but I like to be flexible with phones. Not tryna be stuck with samsung to get the best pay options. Same reason I can't get a watch rn :smh:

Samsung Pay is cool but I like to be flexible with phones. Not tryna be stuck with samsung to get the best pay options. Same reason I can't get a watch rn :smh:

Was going to ask if it was a Samsung exclusive thing, but you answered it for me. No thanks.

I have to start using Samsung pay more often. Note 8 still going strong i just hate having to charge it. Despite it being so bulky, i might go ahead and get the mophie case. It feels very nice to the touch too.

how that watch on battery life? i'm rocking a apple watch S2 at the moment.

thinking about coming back to the android wave.
I get three days but I haven't been using any GPS features and don't have the display always on. Also battery saver mode is clutch can rock for another day once you hit 15%.

Aesthetics aside, i copped the mophie. It was on sale for 60 and had to take advantage. It honestly feels better than holding the actual phone.

Edit, this joint is going back. For some reason it causes the battery to drain OD fast. I went to bed with the phone on 100, woke up to it on 82 with only a few notifications that would've woken it up. I may have used it a little before going to bed but i doubt it was 18% worth.

Just did some research and apparently the case prevents the phone from going into sleep mode, and this should be fixed with the oreo update. I have Verizon so there's no telling when that'll be. Not gonna let it sit on my phone and ruin my battery.

Last edited:
its a smart tv....isnt there an option where you just connect via beaming? or smart view?
LG only supports miracast, Pixel doesnt have mirror screen. has something where it cast screen via wifi. i need a hard line connection unfortunately, my area is AT&T only and all they offer is basic *** **** speed of 1.5 mbps

Man that sucks. I hate how it's a smart tv but limited. Have you tried out best buy in person? I know home theatre may have some connection hub or check the computer department. I used to work at BB a couple years back

Question for everyone.

How do guys feel about swappa? Do you guys buy with confidence or are skeptical about it sometimes? I never used it before but i am looking to buy a new phone.

Question for everyone.

How do guys feel about swappa? Do you guys buy with confidence or are skeptical about it sometimes? I never used it before but i am looking to buy a new phone.
I sold a M8 last year with no issue and bought a unlocked S7 edge for my father recently with no problem. I prefer it to EBAY.

Man that sucks. I hate how it's a smart tv but limited. Have you tried out best buy in person? I know home theatre may have some connection hub or check the computer department. I used to work at BB a couple years back
yea ima have to head over and ask em.

and i believe some guys on here have said theyve had good experience with swappa

Question for everyone.

I've bought on swappa multiple times. Never had an issue with the seller flaking, or misleading information about the condition of the item. It's pretty clutch too if your selling cause your guarantee someone will buying Instead of bidding

Not sure if you guys can help with this, but I hope so.

Had an S5 Active w/ a Gear Classic watch, synced with AT&T Number Sync. Loved it.

Got the S8 Active a couple days ago. I have the watch connected through bluetooth, but every time I try to do the NumberSync thing, I'll eventually get to a screen on the watch that says 'Mobile Service Unavailable' and I can't sync.

Yes, I tried rebooting the watch. Yes, the SIM card has been removed from the S5 and it has been factory reset.

Going to try to call ATT tech tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'm gonna have time, and I work till late, and then it's the weekend.

After a year of deal searching and contemplating, just ordered the 2 XL. Wouldn't (couldn't) take advantage of the Verizon deal as I'm not leaving T-Mo for a phone.

Back
Top Bottom