• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that is indeed the new OnePlus, I hate it. I was debating picking up the 5T, even though my 3T is still running fine.. but I figured to wait for the 6 to see what's up. I don't like the notch, don't like the back, I'm good on waiting. I don't even need a new phone, I am just bored and wanted to splurge on something new.

So I just got this new Asus Flip Chromebook instead. My previous Chromebook was 4.5 years old and while still ran like the day I got it, I felt like getting myself something new and shiny. I took advantage of Amazon offering installment payments on it spread over 5 months, plus I just got an Amazon Chase CC so it made sense.

It's a nice design, quality materials, touchscreen that rotates/flips, Android Apps, more storage, faster memory, just an all around improvement and even though I didn't need it, I felt like spending some money on something. It was either this, a new phone, or a new TV.

cosign all of this. Def was thinking of copping the 5T. I can use my gf student discount to get that measly 5% off but its better than nothing. Was waiting for the 6 but, im kinda like meh...i dont want a shiny back anyways. I mean the notch styling is cool i guess i can't lie. But this 3T has NOTHING wrong with it. all day battery, super fast charging. lowkey want to go balls out and take the stock screen protector off tho...:nerd:

Also my gf needs a new phone. Her 5X went bootloop so i threw her on my trusty nexus 5 (one of the GOAT androids lol). But its looking like a pixel 2 for her. Was thinking of giving her my 3T and going 5T...technically cheaper option than pixel 2.

I know im running out of time with oneplus since that 5T will be off the market this spring...

Why da hell does Google use FedEx for shipping :angry:. I'm sitting wide awake in my crib waiting for my phone and happen to check the tracking:

Delivery attempted 2 hours ago

My ***, I been here all day. Check the door, nada. No sticker, no fingerprints on the doorbell, etc. Check the door lady downstairs, she ain't see FedEx walk they lazy *** in here all day. And I can't even pick it up and the facility.

Why da hell does Google use FedEx for shipping :angry:. I'm sitting wide awake in my crib waiting for my phone and happen to check the tracking:

Delivery attempted 2 hours ago

My ***, I been here all day. Check the door, nada. No sticker, no fingerprints on the doorbell, etc. Check the door lady downstairs, she ain't see FedEx walk they lazy *** in here all day. And I can't even pick it up and the facility.

giphy.gif

just call up fed-ex and tell them issue. just hope the driver don't have them 5 finger discount on your phone.

just call up fed-ex and tell them issue. just hope the driver don't have them 5 finger discount on your phone.
I figure that attempt would be pretty dumb since dude logged the delivery attempt, but idk how they get down. Never had a package stolen.

I remember when my s6 edge got stolen by UPS/ FedEx.. Is it true that the driver knows what's in the package?

hell yea, they see so often they don't even have to really open the box. All you got look at is the where the fulfillment was done on the label usually , put the 2 and 2 together and the driver is gonna have a come-up. but it depends though, no everyone is a thief but i never rule stuff out like what mister meaner is going through.

this what could have happen hypothetically "The fed-ex/UPS driver could have scanned it, and marked it delivered on his little PDA/diad device, but just hasn't gotten to your doorstep" so on the tracking website it will show he delivered it but didn't drop it at your door, he just hasn't gotten to your route. Their devices and trucks have built in gps always-on so it can and sometimes be circumvented, not to sure. but if things are not getting delivered on a constant basis the company will investigate the situation/driver.

just call them and be on top of it.

Google used Ontrac when they shipped my phone, and again a week later when my wife ordered a moments case from them. guess it depends on where you live

Back
Top Bottom