• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, so you got it good to hear, what end up happening did the fedex/ups driver messed up?
Yeah they fudged up the first time and I called customer service to complain about it, but I figured I'd just wasted my breath. To my surprise and delight the next day it was delivered with a transcript of the CS phone call, so my point got across.

Coincidentally I had another package due that same day from FedEx as well but I couldn't stay for it. The driver actually called me this time and asked what day is best for me. It's like I got the best and worst service in a span of 2 days.

Yeah they fudged up the first time and I called customer service to complain about it, but I figured I'd just wasted my breath. To my surprise and delight the next day it was delivered with a transcript of the CS phone call, so my point got across.

Coincidentally I had another package due that same day from FedEx as well but I couldn't stay for it. The driver actually called me this time and asked what day is best for me. It's like I got the best and worst service in a span of 2 days.

It makes a big difference when you call, they are held accountable for packages. If it keeps happening merchants won't sign contracts with fedex to handle their products to be handled and delivered.

Can anyone Nova launcher users help me out?

I got bored with my setup so I decided to switch it up. Does anyone know how to get the app drawer arrow that you swipe up to get the the app drawer above the dock?

Mine is currently underneath my dock and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it

I saw the s9 yesterday. Very underwhelming. Nothing special about it at all. From what i saw.

Team naked, how do you respond to good Samaritans that offer to take a group photo of you and friends? I was on a rocky location yesterday and a lady offered to take a pic of me anf they girl i was with. I legit had to analyze her dexterity. This note is super slippery, heavier than it appears and expensive. 100% almost told her no thank you, even though the girl i was with wanted a pic of us together. The lady didn't appear clumsy so i let her shoot. NEVER will i be in that situation again unprotected.

Don't let them catch you slipping homie!

i got a otter case that came with my galaxy alpha but i don't wanna use it but might have to cause i don't wanna crack my phone again, had the iphone 6 and that's dunnzo till i feel like fixing it.

still team raw dawg!!

I'm on day 3 of having the gear s3. It was on sale at amazon but copped it at BB cause they matched it.

To be quite honest, I'm having lo-key buyers remorse. If I had a samsung phone, maybe my experience would be better (I have a OP5T) but I don't like the lack of app support the watch has. The samsung apps are useless to me. The quirks of keep track of your sleeps, steps, coffee and water intake are ok I guess but I can do that on my phone. I hope in the future there's a pure quality android smartwatch without all the clutter software

I'm on day 3 of having the gear s3. It was on sale at amazon but copped it at BB cause they matched it.

To be quite honest, I'm having lo-key buyers remorse. If I had a samsung phone, maybe my experience would be better (I have a OP5T) but I don't like the lack of app support the watch has. The samsung apps are useless to me. The quirks of keep track of your sleeps, steps, coffee and water intake are ok I guess but I can do that on my phone. I hope in the future there's a pure quality android smartwatch without all the clutter software

Yeah man. Apple watch is light years ahead of all the other smart watches. ******* sucks

I've never used any of these smart watches but the Android watches are alot better looking than the Apple watch, that's for sure.

Well can't you say the same about Apple watches? I do agree that someone should make a universal smart watch though.

Back
Top Bottom