• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so is your iwatch able to detect a spike in sugar levels in your bloodstream? call 911 when it detects a heart attack is occurring? im trying to figure out what makes an iwatch light years ahead of a gear s3 when its paired with a samsung phone...

I haven't used/own an Android watch, so I won't say anything about. However you can pair and android watch to an iphone. Not sure about the features and the functionality, but you do get the SMS, email etc working on the watch.

so is your iwatch able to detect a spike in sugar levels in your bloodstream? call 911 when it detects a heart attack is occurring? im trying to figure out what makes an iwatch light years ahead of a gear s3 when its paired with a samsung phone...
You want to compare a Samsung watch paired to a Samsung phone with an Iwatch paired with a Samsung phone?
You don't see any issues
Iwatch on IPhone is much better experience than S3 on Samsung phone

Apple watch isn't the best looking but it's definitely that best smart watch out.
Facts. The apple watch is also holding the king crown for smartwatch catagorey, for the most sold. Thier are sales stats behind it too. The design is already iconic cause it's easily recognizible, how many square watched you see out there on the market right now? None besides the apple watch.

The only thing that holds it back is the fact you can't use it with a android phone.

The S9 is a inrcemental update like a iPhone 6S they gonna go all out on the S10 10th anniversary galaxy S phone I'll assume they will go all out.

I was thinking the same thing. This is more of a refinement rather than an upgrade for s8 owners.
Yeah nothing really push the envelopescin terms of innovation beisdes the 1.5 - 1.2 apeture lens and a few things. I'll will personally skip if your planning to buy it unlocked. However the business edition might be worth it cause it has Samsung dekstop aoftware.

Imma try to remember to see how my phone does when I go back to work Tuesday. I work 10 hrs, and by lunch I'm usually over 50, sometimes in the 60s, every once in a while in the 70s. I charge over lunch and leave work in the 80s or so. Maybe 90s. Only problem I consistently have is NT locking up on Samsung Internet, and having to close the page

A little late but just remembered before I put my phone on the charger. Forgot to bring charger to work, and got home hrs late too

Screenshot_20180308-195822.jpg

I know I read that it's coming to the Note 8 in the next couple of weeks. Not sure about the S8 though

Back
Top Bottom