• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The S-pen features alone are innovative. I'm impressed, but I'll stick with the S8+ and wait for the redesign. I'm sure this will be more innovative than the next iteration of the iPhone X(s).

Note 9 looks beastly but I'm still cool with my Note 8. If the rumors turn out to be true about the S10 being completely bezel-less, I'ma hold out til next year for that.

Man I have been holding onto my S8 for the new Pixel and not impressed at all. None of the new phones are really doing anything more me at this point. Note 9 looks great but T-Mobile right now only lists to carry the Blue and Purple.

Now that I think about it, I'm almost positive I paid < $500 for this S7 Edge. :rofl: Definite no brainer for me.

I'm holding out hope that somehow, someway those trash Pixel 3XL leaks are not legit man.
I don't remember getting pixel 2 leaks back in july/august of last year, at least not like this.
They really unapologetically gonna just drop a phone that looks like that, with specs my current phone already has
I don't know anyone dumb enough to even shell out the type of dough for that phone
especially with the newer stuff dropping

Pixel is so ugly. Wish Huawei was Google's in house design team
They bought over a bunch of HTC engineers earlier this year. But, considering it takes more than a year to fully design a phone, I think this year's Pixel is a "throwaway" design while next year will have a new design language.

I remember giving the oontz to my coworker for secret santa. Good speaker for the $

Back
Top Bottom