• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was feeling GBoard was struggling with predictions and auto correct. I was originally a Swiftkey fan but switched to GBoard and didn't look back. I've been trying/using Swifktey again the last few months.

I mean to each his own, but it's definitely not an "investment". It's a quickly depreciating asset.
Well, if you use it in a way in which you need the 512GB or want it for various reasons, broken down $35-50 a month might be worth it over something that might be $20-30 a month. It's total value is a clear premium. But, if it's $10-25 more than the next phone down, it's not too bad.

Would an unlocked phone make my bill cheaper? At&t offers the 512gb note for 50.00 would I still have to pay that fee if I bring it unlocked?

It's not just a phone for me.

It's my laptop/tablet and a phone.

I haven't bought either for myself in damn near 6 years.

It blows my mind how people still can't wrap their heads around this in 2018.

Some people can't conceptualize the reasoning and logic behind it. It's when you actually start using the device then you see the value behind it.

I'm gonna see what apple does with the iPhone X plus if it's mediocre I'm jumping back to android and copping me note 9 512gb

Last edited:
After tax it's probably like 1400. If you only have the phone for a year, that averages to almost $4/day. As much as we use our phone, that's a fair price.

Eh you can have a phone for half the price that you use everyday that covers all your needs. The note 8 just came out last year and wasn't even that expensive. So yes it's justifiable to raise your eyebrow at that price. Even flossy carter in his vid says the price is too got damn high

Eh you can have a phone for half the price that you use everyday that covers all your needs. The note 8 just came out last year and wasn't even that expensive. So yes it's justifiable to raise your eyebrow at that price. Even flossy carter in his vid says the price is too got damn high

Basically my point. There's nothing it does substanially better than a Note 8

The 64 GB Note 8 version was 950. The Note 9 $128GB is $50 more. Honestly with the expandable storage there's no need to get the 512 version. All day battery is worth an extra $50.

Last edited:
Speaking of the note 9, whats the best place to cop? Had a friend thst worked at Sprint but he no longer works there so I don't get the discounts/deals anymore. What's a good provider that won't cost me to much monthly?

Speaking of the note 9, whats the best place to cop? Had a friend thst worked at Sprint but he no longer works there so I don't get the discounts/deals anymore. What's a good provider that won't cost me to much monthly?

Well it's a $1000 phone minimum so unless you do a decent down payment it's likely going to run you $35-45 for the 128 GB or $50+ for the 516 GB.

With my Jump on demand with T-Mobile I did a $89 down payment and my monthly is $43.50 (w/taxes included).

Well it's a $1000 phone minimum so unless you do a decent down payment it's likely going to run you $35-45 for the 128 GB or $50+ for the 516 GB.

With my Jump on demand with T-Mobile I did a $89 down payment and my monthly is $43.50 (w/taxes included).
How much is your phone service monthly?

copped white oneplus 6. using the gestures. its nice. gonna move my 3T on ebay or something. but its a solid upgrade. was getting some lag with the 3T but it was a solid phone. still is. looking forward to Pie officially dropping for the 6. from what i saw on youtube they really kept a lot of what google put on the nexus.

Back
Top Bottom