• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tribit XSound Go is The Wirecutter's budget pick.. they're my go-to review website.

I personally have loved my UE Roll 2... it's a bit more expensive (retails around 60-70) but you can regularly find a good deal on them refurbished or used-like new on Amazon. I got mine for about 40 bucks. Great sound, waterproof, but not the longest battery life, around 8 hours.

Ehh I'm so underwhelmed by the Note 9 after the rollout. Probably going to hold off. My 8 is literally still in perfect working condition.

YOLO
Screenshot_20180810-221732_Gallery.jpg

Preordered, as well. I had to put $280 down so I guess that makes the monthly payment even cheaper.

the note 9 is pretty dope imo... and if i was into big phones i would cop... dont understand the hate its getting saying its just an incremental update... its a decent update imo... but im a be cool with my s8 and wait for the s10

Some people tried to make a big deal about the fingerprint placement on the note 8. Granted it's not ideal, but it is virtually perfect placement for right hand usage and requires the slightest adjustment with left hand usage. The center placement requires slight adjustment for both fingers.

Some people tried to make a big deal about the fingerprint placement on the note 8. Granted it's not ideal, but it is virtually perfect placement for right hand usage and requires the slightest adjustment with left hand usage. The center placement requires slight adjustment for both fingers.
Agreed, That problem goes away through muscle memory or by using a case.

I'm on this Google keyboard and this mug is CLUTCH! NO cap. Even has a built in Google search bar :smh: I tried it because of the cursor keyboard thing but, but it's added lots of frills since i used it last. I also like that you can choose to eliminate the swiping trail. That was kinda cool 5 years ago but we off dat now.

Swiftkey, it was nice, but bruh, this the one.

Last edited:
I'm on this Google keyboard and this mug is CLUTCH! NO cap. Even has a built in Google search bar :smh: I tried it because of the cursor keyboard thing but, but it's added lots of frills since i used it last. I also like that you can choose to eliminate the swiping trail. That was kinda cool 5 years ago but we off dat now.

Swiftly, it was nice, but bruh, this the one.

I've never even tried SwiftKey or even the stock keyboards on any of my phones. GBoard is one of the first things I install.

Google replaced my Pixel XL but since they took so long I bought a Note 8. Touchwiz is solid but I'm missing stock android.

Pixel XL3 notch looks like ***.

Swiftkey, it was nice, but bruh, this the one.
A8479A6C-2072-4BAB-BD83-CD4E1D7DAF66.png

It's even better on iOS

Still loving my op6. It is by farfar fastest, smoothest and most fluid phone I've ever had. I'm almost 2 months in and it still feels like the day I got it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom