Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Download and update the OS to Pie or keep Oreo for now? :emoji_thinking:

Been on the beta then hit Pie last week, it's cool. No pressure really. Gestures are pretty cool tho

Can't wait for Pixel 3XL. Notch doesn't bother me whatsoever. There couldn't be a more meaningless space on the front of the phone for people to be so bothered by

The moment people accepted the concept of financing a *** phone was what gave manufacturers the green light to up the prices on phones :smh:
seeing people defend the price hike in here is just funny. "you use it every day!" "$4 a day is reasonable!" as if this is anything more than the top dog trying to find the sweetspot in pricing. how much can we charge that an idiot is willing to pay? its that simple.

Yo the last time I financed a phone was the HTC EVO.

I learned my lesson from then on and haven't looked back. Signing any sort of contract or aggrement with a carrier for me is a sin.

Last edited:
If we weren’t basically addicted to phones and constantly doing the most everybody would still be rocking the joint they copped and paid off years ago.

But since we can’t help ourselves they keep doing what they want.

I hate that I'm getting a Note when the Pixel 3 XL is what I really wanted.

Anyone else annoyed with the new Chrome tabs selector? Instead of the cascading/sliding windows we're left with this
Screenshot_20180815-052944.png

Now I have to read the page title as opposed to remembering by layout.

Anyone else annoyed with the new Chrome tabs selector? Instead of the cascading/sliding windows we're left with this
Screenshot_20180815-052944.png

Now I have to read the page title as opposed to remembering by layout.

Mine looks like this:

Screenshot_20180815-135853_Chrome.jpg

Because of a flag I messed with prior to the layest update. All of that white space is an eyesore so I might actually prefer the normal one you have.

If you want it the way I have it though, open up a tab and go to chrome://flags

Start searching 'Horizontal', and enable "Enable horizontal tab switcher". You might need to restart Chrome twice for the change to be visible.

Still wishing for an option to swap the color scheme of incognito mode and regular tabs, that dark gray is so nice but I'm not trying to have to re-enter all of my **** all of the time or have that little icon in the notification tray.

dammit Sprint doesn't carry the 512gb/8GB SAMSUNG NOTE 9. For pre-order. If I'm gonna invest in a new phone I need the top spec joint. Plus I'll like to have the horsepower since mobile devices are my main computing devices.

Just curious, y'all really need half a TB of storage on your phones?

With the cloud and streaming I don't see people using that much.

Just curious, y'all really need half a TB of storage on your phones?

With the cloud and streaming I don't see people using that much.
I don't trust the cloud. Certain things on your phone should never sync with severs that you have know idea who might be looking through your personal data. Even if they tout encrypted software.

ya i wouldnt trust the cloud with all the hacking going on especially if you got some scandalous pictures or videos... the better question is do you really need 8gb of ram? seems overkill imo but what do i know

These are luxury products, I don't see why we're having any discussion about "needs."

When I upgrade in January I'll probably get the 128/6 variant, but only because I'm only going to use it for a year before jumping to the next Note anyway.

If I'm getting something that's long-term then I'd rather pay for my storage upfront than monthly for some cloud storage.

Fair enough. Get ya phones pleighboi.

I don't really use the cloud either, basically only to back up photos. I don't stream music, keep it all local.

Back
Top Bottom