• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You ever look at screenshots from your previous phones just to see how much Android has progressed since then?

Liking the new google messages layout

Google needs to stop playing and come out with an iMessage competitor. People would make the switch to android

not android but i found my lg env the other day :lol:

i still have my htc thunderbolt somewhere. phone was pure TRASH
I was comparing my S8+ with my old LG Optimus M(etro) a week ago. Damn phones have came along way. That phone is smaller than S8+'s screen and yet it's fatter. My iPhone 4/4s/5s is tiny compared to the S8+ too, though those phones still look decent.

Anyone got their couches clean by a company? How much ya paid?

I got a company coming Wednesday to clean my microfiber sectional... Theh charging $180

It's Apple's stock messaging app, doesn't use SMS or MMS technology to send messages. Also, doesn't have file restrictions on pics and video/gifs.

So outside of sending videos/gifs and pics, what are the advantages?

So outside of sending videos/gifs and pics, what are the advantages?

It works with Wi-Fi (obviously useful in situations you don't have service, and makes messages free from SMS character limitations) and you can message across devices (Like, you could send someone a message from your iPhone and they can respond from their iPad or MacBook.)

You ever look at screenshots from your previous phones just to see how much Android has progressed since then?

From 2011. Yuck.

2011-10-06 01.14.38.jpg

It works with Wi-Fi (obviously useful in situations you don't have service, and makes messages free from SMS character limitations) and you can message across devices (Like, you could send someone a message from your iPhone and they can respond from their iPad or MacBook.)

I see

It's not just about never having service, the appeal is the seamlessness and freedom.

When you power an iPhone on for the first time and open the default message app, you're in iMessage. You don't usually don't have to think about much from there.

You send iMessage texts to someone the same way you send a regular text to a non-iPhone user. You can talk to someone that's lounging in bed with their iPad or MacBook in their hands and their phone somewhere else the same way you talk to someone whose phone is glued to their hands. You never have to leave the default app that came with your phone. It requires little thought.

Also, as I mentioned earlier; you're free from the restrictions of SMS and MMS when having convos with other Apple owners. No messages being split up into multiple pieces, no image or video compression (as far as I know.)

None of that is enough to glue me to a boring *** iPhone, but the appeal is clear.

Htc sense was very resource heavy. Thats why people were rooting and using vanilla android on thier devices.

Htc sense was very resource heavy. Thats why people were rooting and using vanilla android on thier devices.

I never liked Sense.

I was heavy into rooting when I had my One M7 and the dev community was pretty big so had a lot of good ROMs I could flash.

Finally downloaded the Pie update and I'm not really a fan of the clock being moved to the left

Screenshot_20180908-201333.png

bruh, lagdroid users mad that apple runs a credit score check when buying iphones

Back
Top Bottom