• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'll probably regret it. I always do every time I try out the newest non-Google flagships for a few weeks. I know it's preference, but when I get anything other than a Pixel, I'm instantly trying to get it configured to be as close to the Pixel as possible. I figured what's the point in that? The Pixel line is great.

I ordered two Pixel 3 XLs in the black and white yesterday. Next year I'm not messing around with trying to find something better.

Google did preorders right this year. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet, but my phones will be here by next Wednesday or Thursday. That's quicker turn around than even Apple is pulling off.
Nah i pretty much made up my mind, i prefer my headphone jack and more importantly the Samsung's screen sharing i hate the whole google chrome garbage only way id stay is if my building complex offers something better than AT&T internet or AT&T offers better speeds to us. cant do **** with speeds of 1.5mbps

Nah i pretty much made up my mind, i prefer my headphone jack and more importantly the Samsung's screen sharing i hate the whole google chrome garbage only way id stay is if my building complex offers something better than AT&T internet or AT&T offers better speeds to us. cant do **** with speeds of 1.5mbps

Sheesh. That sounds almost as bad as the Philippines.

Nothing that interesting about the tablet either

As a device, the Slate is the best thing announced. The problem is for the price Chrome OS is not a comparable OS because there's a lack of apps/programs that make use of the processor. There's dozens of video and photo editing apps in Apple and Windows. Chrome has a few and the majority that I've seen or tried they are basic and almost game looking. Chrome needs some dedicated heavy hitting apps and programs that will legitimize the price.

If it was half the price I'd get it, but starting at $600 nah.

Pic of the Pixel XL3 with the notch hidden
vggLZuJ.jpg

Maybe Google Just likes notches???

Last edited:
I'm sure the engineers they hired from HTC earlier this year is cooking something up for the Pixel 4 design. But for this year, the smaller Pixel 3 is the better looking Pixel.

I just saw a video on this phone. They said the telephoto lense was hot garbage. With that being said, maybe they can clean it up and make it unique functionality wise. Despite the notch, you gotta admire Google for optimization the **** out that one sensor in back of the Pixel. It continuiosly HANDLES all these other multi-cam phones in most respects. But, at the same time, I dig the P20, V40, and this phone for pushing the envelope.

I just saw a video on this phone. They said the telephoto lense was hot garbage. With that being said, maybe they can clean it up and make it unique functionality wise. Despite the notch, you gotta admire Google for optimization the **** out that one sensor in back of the Pixel. It continuiosly HANDLES all these other multi-cam phones in most respects. But, at the same time, I dig the P20, V40, and this phone for pushing the envelope.

word is the s10 will have 3. 4 is flat out excessive. they just wanted to be the first to do something.

Pixel XL 3 looks like a solid phone. Problem is Samsung phones have nice little extras like a head phone jack.

I prefer stock Android but Samsung's UI isnt laggy at all. Lame that they are only discounting the Pixel XL 2 only $150.

I use this app called Youtube Vanced (you can find the apk on xdadev) that comes with a dark mode and you can shut the screen off while playing music. I don't event use the stock youtube app anymore

S9 and Note 9 have headphone jacks and arent any less water resistant then the competition. If removing the headphone jack makes it truly waterproof, that's a fair trade-off to me

I'll take insurance+headphone jack over waterproof+no headphone jack. I have never had water issues with a phone anyway, and I always use the jack at work

Back
Top Bottom