• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20181024-084703.png

Welp, here comes the floodgates to another #Gate

I'd lean towards the note 9 unless you absolutely need the best camera. You'll save a few dollars and get more features
I don’t use the S-pen or Samsung Pay or any of the Samsung features. I want a good display and a phone that will last me 2 years at least. Is the note 9 display far superior to the pixel 3xl?

I don’t use the S-pen or Samsung Pay or any of the Samsung features. I want a good display and a phone that will last me 2 years at least. Is the note 9 display far superior to the pixel 3xl?

Yes best display on the market right now.

Whos the manufacture of the displays?

My guess LG.

Samsung produces the 3XL display, LG the regular 3.

Yes, it also gets significantly brighter than the 3XL's display. Gonna be easier to see in daylight

That pink line stripe happens alot on samsung displays. My dad galaxy S8 got it. Looks really bad in person if never experience it.

My S7edge got the same pink line down the screen 2 months after the warranty expired
Smh dude could've kept that quiet, that negative exposure could kill sales. He could've just gotten a faulty one.
That pink line stripe happens alot on samsung displays. My dad galaxy S8 got it. Looks really bad in person if never experience it.

Experienced this pink line myself with my S7 edge, luckily within warranty. Requires a full replacement of the screen. If it happened to one person (MKBHD), it's likely a widespread issue. It's just the way the screen's manufactured/put together.

Back
Top Bottom