• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bros get that Mophie charge Force case. Just trust me. I love the way it feels. it's secure but still slim. The leather is very nice to the touch. The magnetic adapter doesn't charge fast when you're on your phone, but it's good for what it is. I just need to to prevent my joint from dying when I'm lying in bed. As mentioned, the mount for the car makes it even more clutch. The rest of these cases that I've purchased are getting sold on offer up. I want to get a privacy screen but idk if it will fit properly with the case, even though the one i see is 'case friendly'.

Last edited:
I said that i wouldn't buy another case...
Screenshot_20190127-190053_Google.jpg

20190127_190222.jpg

Needed a case with a kickstand and also wanted a holster. For 12 bucks i couldn't pass it up.

been doing a lot of research about the s10 since that will be my next phone...i saw they got 3 versions... the light, the regular s10 and the plus... i want the regular joint but its 6.1in screen size... is that bigger because of more screen and less bezel? i really like the s8 screen size at 5.8... but i dont know if i want to cop the s10 lite especially if the features are inferior

been doing a lot of research about the s10 since that will be my next phone...i saw they got 3 versions... the light, the regular s10 and the plus... i want the regular joint but its 6.1in screen size... is that bigger because of more screen and less bezel? i really like the s8 screen size at 5.8... but i dont know if i want to cop the s10 lite especially if the features are inferior
I would go regular s10. Who knows what will be compromised on the Lite version, it'll probably be the screen resolution and/or the camera. If I'm paying $600+, I dont want to compromise ****.

Amen to that. Reminds me of the iPhone XR. It may be a good phone, but it starts at $750. For that price, you might as well get the no compromise model

Really? I feel like the XR is a great option considering the step up is about $1000

For me, $750 is too much to be paying for the compromises the XR asks you to make. If it were $500-550 I would agree with you. But if you are willing to drop $750, going up to $1000 for the quality of life upgrades would be my recommendation

For me, $750 is too much to be paying for the compromises the XR asks you to make. If it were $500-550 I would agree with you. But if you are willing to drop $750, going up to $1000 for the quality of life upgrades would be my recommendation

I mean I have no plans of switching to iPhone, but I got the XR for my mom over an 8+ or XS. The compromises are just an LCD screen, and no tele-camera, right?

I mean I have no plans of switching to iPhone, but I got the XR for my mom over an 8+ or XS. The compromises are just an LCD screen, and no tele-camera, right?

No 3D touch, lower resolution screen, aluminum sides instead of stainless steel. IDK if your mom would be able to tell the difference (my definitely couldn't), but I would be able to

No 3D touch, lower resolution screen, aluminum sides instead of stainless steel. IDK if your mom would be able to tell the difference (my definitely couldn't), but I would be able to

Ah yeah, definitely not. She was still very satisfied with her iPhone 6S aside from battery life. She was floored by the XRs camera and battery life.

What are these quality of life upgrades you speak of? The slightly better camera and better screen?

wondered why i got a random call from someone i dont know on facetime today. now i see trending everywhere, new facetime bug lets people spy on you. sigh i really REALLY hate iphone. even for a business line. i just hate it.

Smh belt clip on the new case broke already
Gonna see if i can exchange it at best but

I have no true to desire to see what the s10 has to offer, i feel like phones have peaked.

I want to know what they have up their sleeve for the note, but i think I'll pay this 8 off and roll with it.

Also copped a privacy screen protector... It was ok. I slightly misaligned it and the curved portion obstructed the screen sensitivity. Was gonna return it but the 8 bucks isn't worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom