• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another good s10+ leak photo:
Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Plus-official-render-leak-000.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S10-2.jpg
Samsung-Galaxy-S10-1.jpg
Samsung-Galaxy-S10-4.jpg
Samsung-Galaxy-S10-3.jpg

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Plus-design-release-date-leak_id113330

Last edited:
No 3D touch, lower resolution screen, aluminum sides instead of stainless steel. IDK if your mom would be able to tell the difference (my definitely couldn't), but I would be able to
I got the XR and I couldn't care less. IMessage was the sole reason I got this thing.

I got the XR and I couldn't care less. IMessage was the sole reason I got this thing.

This.

The only reason I have an iPhone.

And things like 3D Touch are impractical and do not increase quality of life

I love looking at Android phones though they are so pretty :lol:

Last edited:
i didn't really f with samsung cause i hated their UI

but with the new 10 and the new one ui ... damn

I really can't see a folding phone doing well. Kinda like the note edge a few years ago. Just seems like a gimmick that a small amount will like.

I really can't see a folding phone doing well. Kinda like the note edge a few years ago. Just seems like a gimmick that a small amount will like.

That's just the thing, the Note Edge was basically a test to see how consumers would react to a curved screen. It's the reason why the S8-10 and foldable exist today.

Spent the day in SF yesterday w/ the wife.
We rode the BART there. About 15 minutes into the ride, the conductor called out and announced someone had lost a cellphone.
he said it was "A cellphone with a neon green case around it, and that was a reward for the phone, and it'd be well worth it to turn the phone in, instead of stealing it" For the next 6-7 stops he repeated this phrase. Each time making it more intense than the last one, it got pretty annoying, and funny.
Around the 8th time i told my wife "I think someone just either lost a Pixel 4 or new Iphone prototypes."

It was seriously crazy how intense and how there was a sense of urgency in the conductor's voice man, that it just led me to believe that someone lost something incredibly important, plus the phrase he kept saying "Its better if you turn it in, then take it."

Back
Top Bottom