• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spent the day in SF yesterday w/ the wife.
We rode the BART there. About 15 minutes into the ride, the conductor called out and announced someone had lost a cellphone.
he said it was "A cellphone with a neon green case around it, and that was a reward for the phone, and it'd be well worth it to turn the phone in, instead of stealing it" For the next 6-7 stops he repeated this phrase. Each time making it more intense than the last one, it got pretty annoying, and funny.
Around the 8th time i told my wife "I think someone just either lost a Pixel 4 or new Iphone prototypes."

It was seriously crazy how intense and how there was a sense of urgency in the conductor's voice man, that it just led me to believe that someone lost something incredibly important, plus the phrase he kept saying "Its better if you turn it in, then take it."
I was in sf last week on the trolley and i was holding on to my camera for dear life. Didn't even take my phone out for that same reason. Retrieving it would be a nightmare :smh:

I know the note 9 has the feature that allows you to control PowerPoint with the s pen, is there any way the note 8 could do it too?

I know the note 9 has the feature that allows you to control PowerPoint with the s pen, is there any way the note 8 could do it too?

There are probably workarounds that have similar functionality, but I think it's quiet for being able to do it with the S Pen.

The Note 9's bluetooth S Pen is the main reason for those features but they don't work when you try to use it with a Note8. The Note8's S Pen doesn't have a battery or bluetooth so it won't work at all more than a couple of inches away from the screen.

Nvm.i cancelled it. I didn't need to buy anything anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-015104_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-015104_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I got to see the Samsung Store in Glendale over the weekend. They were still working on it, but it's HUGE. It's going to be two stories, and it's directly facing the Apple Store! :lol:

It opens today with the announcement of the S10, and they said that there WILL be giveaways. I asked if the S10 may be one of the giveaways and the guy just smiled.

Reactions: MVP
I got to see the Samsung Store in Glendale over the weekend. They were still working on it, but it's HUGE. It's going to be two stories, and it's directly facing the Apple Store! :lol:

It opens today with the announcement of the S10, and they said that there WILL be giveaways. I asked if the S10 may be one of the giveaways and the guy just smiled.

Hmmm should make my way over there

I would have never thought I'd be at a place mentally where I'm completely comfortable with a going on 3 year old phone. Smartphones really are at a impressive place right now.

I'm barely excited about the S10 event. I think mostly because I'm not expecting anything "new" to come out, just some absolutely beautiful phones with some impressive specs, and interesting improvements.

Back
Top Bottom