Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally

20190328_121459.jpg

Looks like it's VZW only?

Yeah a couple weeks ago vzw east coast had a HUGE outage where no one could text for about 3 or 4 hours. Crazy it got me and i live in montana but i have a GA # still. I would think since im pinging the towers up here i would have been fine buy i guess it doesnt work like that

question for you guys,

I was a long time Galaxy/Android user before i finally switched to Iphone back when the iPhone7 came out.
My biggest issues with Samsung was the texting and phone performance after a few months. With texting It was always hit or miss where people wouldn't get my messages or get them super late etc. and after 3 to 4 month the phone would become super sluggish and slow. Last galaxy i had was the Chrome S7.

Currently have an iPhone X but im so over apple, main reason i still use it is imessage. I'm now thinking of switching back and getting the S10 or waiting on the new Note.

My question are... How are the new Galaxy phones compare to the S7? have they added IM to their texting? do they have video chat? do their phones still slow down after a few months? can you still download 3rd party apps and install APKs? do they still come full of bloatware? Do you guys still mess with custom ROMs?

thanks in advance guys

Guessing the text issue you were experiencing was service provider related, but maybe I'm wrong.

I had the S8 and currently have the S10.
I don't have any delayed texting issues.
I didnt have an S7 but the S8 was the best phone I'd ever owned, until the S10 dropped, which is widely regarded as the best Android phone on the market currently. ****s dope AF. Check out Flossy Carter or Marques Brownlee on YT for in depth reviews.

IM to texting, honestly IDK. I don't think so?

I dont use video chat but I'm sure it's available one way or another.

Isn't Apple the company that has slow-down issues after new drops?

Bloatware, somewhat. Not really an issue for me but I get it.

Idk re: custom ROM's. Me personally I've never used em but I've never been somebody that needs to do a lot of customization, I just rock out.

Is YT Vanced the floating player?

Speaking of which, what are some other must-have apps that yall f with?

Admittedly I dont use a whole lot but am always looking for new ones

Back
Top Bottom