• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thunderbolt was trash too man :lol:

Worst god damn phone EVER.

If you were using 4G your battery would die in 30 minutes. I barely ever used it.

Sure the kick stand was cool. But you couldnt use it while charging.

In other news, got my $130 promo code from Samsung and just ordered the Buds.

Speaking of the buds I just got approved yesterday lmao.... mind you I got rejected twice which was my mistake for using the wrong receipt but I emailed them the correct receipt on march 13... they never looked at my receipt until yesterday... was calling them every day to look at it but got the run around smh... got an email yesterday that I will get an ecertificate for 130 but it will come in 4-6 weeks smh... hopefully they got the buds still in stock in either white or black but would prefer black...

Samsung internet browser received an update. It now has dark mode. It changes the way nt looks slightly.

Last edited:
**** man, that's a big gap. Despite all the advances, you'll probably still miss the pen. I would say you'll have a jump in the screen, but everything literally for you is a huge upgrade.

Hella :lol: Depending on what Samsung is going to bring with the note 10 I might trade it in but this thing great.

yo mad quick with the samsung ecertificate...i got approved after almost 5 weeks but samsung hit me today saying i got the ecertificate... it was sooner than i expected but definitely appreciated and worth the wait so thanks to samsung for that... ended up copping the black joints so in the end it did work out... its shipping on the 26th but its all good i can wait... i ended up waiting mad long anyway just to get approved so whats the difference lol

yo mad quick with the samsung ecertificate...i got approved after almost 5 weeks but samsung hit me today saying i got the ecertificate... it was sooner than i expect but definitely appreciated and worth the wait so thanks to samsung for that... ended up copping the black joints so in the end it did work out... its shipping on the 26th but its all good i can wait... i ended up waiting mad long anyway just to get approved so whats the difference lol

Wish I could have got the e-certificate they just gave me the option for the white buds.

^ at least you getting them so its all good... i submitted my joints twice on the day the s10 came out but got denied both times.... my mistake for sending the wrong receipt twice but i did send the correct one on March 13.... never got an approval since so i called every day just to get my joint approved and it finally did 2 days ago... but today though they said i got my code for my $130 credit which was suppose to come to me in 4-6 weeks so props for samsung for getting it to me quick which was today....i ended up copping the black joints... so all is forgotten even though they got back to me mad late

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190406-203757_My Files.jpg

Anyone know where to locate the stuff under "other" on the note 8? Everything big in size is in my sd card. Idk how I have 64gb used up in my internal memory

Back
Top Bottom