Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google assistant is so clutch I don't know why they don't market it better

I got the Pixel Buds and they are so comfortable I wear them around the house and leave my phone in another room. Having the assistant right there in your ear instantaneously to literally answer anything and read notifications got me like
original.gif

What do you use it for. I use it but I'm sure there's more possibilities.

The possibilities are endless. I don't even have to touch or pickup my phone when it's on a desk. I just ask it to tell me the time, weather forecast, read me my notifications, set reminders, call some one, send a text etc. All hands free

Say

ok Google lumos

Ok google knox

Ok google help me sleep

I have like 5 minis I bought at random times on sale. Found a good deal on the Google Home with the display and it's clutch. I have it as a photo frame on my coffee table and I'll even cast stuff to it often..like a twitch stream if I'm playing ps4

I've played around a bit with Assistant routines. So I'll tell my google home I'm leaving for work and it'll adjust the fan, thermostat, lights, etc. Or I can tell it I'm home and it switches things up.

Even for basic stuff like questions or reminders I use it multiple times a day.

I love the protection that the Otterbox Defender provides my S20 Ultra, but the buttons are stiff. I almost want to go back to using my Spigen Tough Armor or Encased Rebel Armor.

On another note, I'm excited to install my Whitestone Dome protector when it arrives.

yea breh, the ol S9+ is pretty beat up. All cosmetic tho; some cracks in the backglass, small ones around the front edges., but functionally erthing gucci..,
perfect handmedown imo..
Anyway, looking into an S10+..

Near perfect installation of the Whitestone Dome Glass............after I botched the first attempt. The liquid didnt touch all of the display (like 99.7% of it), but I'll live with it. The perfect installation seems more difficult with a curved display, but that's my fault for purchasing the phone, which is otherwise great.

Last edited:
The hardware is very nice though. The way it feels and how it folds is premium. With the large gap in the middle I just don't see a purpose for the device.

Last edited:
I was looking through to see if anybody on here actually bought the LG Wing. As much as that looks like a dope concept, there are some setbacks that is making me not put my Note 9 on the shelf for it. The fact that LG included lower tier specs on a phone like that and charge $1,000 because it has a swiveling display is not the move! I will have to wait and see if they come out with a 2nd gen version of it and see if I buy it then.

I should have bought the Note 20 Ultra from Best Buy when they were offering $375 off for those who would do the 24 monthly payments, but my Note 9 is still alive and looking good and I was not all the way sold on it to make that purchase.

Back
Top Bottom