• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Talk about cool moms 
laugh.gif
 dudes mom has a HD2 
pimp.gif

lg-optimus-3d.jpg

This is the LG Optimus 3D, this is probably the "game changing" phone Sprint is announcing next week. 4.3 inch screen, dual core processor, and hopefully stock android 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nope thats not it. Look at the notfications. Insert sim logo is there. Its a gsm phone, sprint is a cdma network- no sim.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Installed the cm7 gingerbread on my mom's hd2 after watching the instructional video and it is
pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
Thats a damn shame, I'm on the Evo 4G and still don't have Gingerbread yet 
roll.gif
I finally made the plunge yesterday and rooted. Started off with Myn's Warm 2.2, but I switched to CM6 today, and all I can say is WOW! Can't believe I've been missing out on this. Your turn Boost! I haven't had time to tweak it the way I want, but I know I'm going to be busy after work!
The even got a bit of humor in the set up.

300hc9z.png

Installed the cm7 gingerbread on my mom's hd2 after watching the instructional video and it is
pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
roll.gif
I finally made the plunge yesterday and rooted. Started off with Myn's Warm 2.2, but I switched to CM6 today, and all I can say is WOW! Can't believe I've been missing out on this. Your turn Boost! I haven't had time to tweak it the way I want, but I know I'm going to be busy after work!
The even got a bit of humor in the set up.

300hc9z.png

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Talk about cool moms 
laugh.gif
 dudes mom has a HD2 
pimp.gif

lg-optimus-3d.jpg

This is the LG Optimus 3D, this is probably the "game changing" phone Sprint is announcing next week. 4.3 inch screen, dual core processor, and hopefully stock android 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nope thats not it. Look at the notfications. Insert sim logo is there. Its a gsm phone, sprint is a cdma network- no sim.

hopefully the sprint 3D phone will be made by HTC and have stock android. A man can dream can he ?

Talk about cool moms 
laugh.gif
 dudes mom has a HD2 
pimp.gif

lg-optimus-3d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully the sprint 3D phone will be made by HTC and have stock android. A man can dream can he ?

Talk about cool moms 
laugh.gif
 dudes mom has a HD2 
pimp.gif

lg-optimus-3d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd hope this would be coming to T-mobile seeing that Tmobile is getting the G Slate which is suppose to be 3d, as a 1-2 combo

Talk about cool moms 
laugh.gif
 dudes mom has a HD2 
pimp.gif

lg-optimus-3d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd hope this would be coming to T-mobile seeing that Tmobile is getting the G Slate which is suppose to be 3d, as a 1-2 combo

pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
roll.gif
So being that its a rom basically ....will all of my applications work the same? (Tikl and Video Chat) 
Also If I dont have an android data package will it still work?

pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
roll.gif
So being that its a rom basically ....will all of my applications work the same? (Tikl and Video Chat) 

Alright, I've been browsing this thread for too long without posting.
laugh.gif
I have a MyTouch 3G Slide and I just have ADW Launcher and clockr right now, but I want to make my phone look all spiffy like some of the ones posted here. Is anyone willing to give me directions/instructions on what I need to do and do it right? I'm not the most tech savvy person so I'm kind of scared of messing everything up.
laugh.gif
Thanks in advance.

Alright, I've been browsing this thread for too long without posting.
laugh.gif
I have a MyTouch 3G Slide and I just have ADW Launcher and clockr right now, but I want to make my phone look all spiffy like some of the ones posted here. Is anyone willing to give me directions/instructions on what I need to do and do it right? I'm not the most tech savvy person so I'm kind of scared of messing everything up.
laugh.gif
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
roll.gif
No worries man your good to go. CM7 is flawless

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

pimp.gif

m9apzb.jpg
roll.gif
No worries man your good to go. CM7 is flawless

kaws_and_effect_by_raadius-d38ihqs.png

deviantART Details

Running with one of my favorite brands, Original Fake (Kaws) inspired theme. Decided to wrap the beautiful Sarah Shahi in Kaws, and my Homescreen I kept it minimal and simple, made my own wallpaper called 'Shades', a clock and date widget and my very own icons, Ares HD sitting on the crystal 4G dock.

kaws_and_effect_by_raadius-d38ihqs.png

deviantART Details

Running with one of my favorite brands, Original Fake (Kaws) inspired theme. Decided to wrap the beautiful Sarah Shahi in Kaws, and my Homescreen I kept it minimal and simple, made my own wallpaper called 'Shades', a clock and date widget and my very own icons, Ares HD sitting on the crystal 4G dock.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones
[h4]LG confirms Optimus 3D for MWC 2011: glasses-free screen and 3D camera[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Jan 31st 2011 9:37PM

post_icon_pr.gif

We've had a feeling that LG was going to tackle 3D smartphones heads-on sometime in February, and after a spat of rumors today purported to be showing off the Optimus 3D (pictured above, via Phandroid), the company's flat-out confirmed its Mobile World Congress debut. The Optimus 3D sports a dual-lens 3D camera, a glasses-free LCD display, and HDMI / DLNA for sharing on whatever 3D sets you have. A live demo will be at Barcelona, but whether that means we'll get to hold it in our own hands. Other specs? We'll have to wait and find out. Press release after the break.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones
[h4]LG confirms Optimus 3D for MWC 2011: glasses-free screen and 3D camera[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Jan 31st 2011 9:37PM

post_icon_pr.gif

We've had a feeling that LG was going to tackle 3D smartphones heads-on sometime in February, and after a spat of rumors today purported to be showing off the Optimus 3D (pictured above, via Phandroid), the company's flat-out confirmed its Mobile World Congress debut. The Optimus 3D sports a dual-lens 3D camera, a glasses-free LCD display, and HDMI / DLNA for sharing on whatever 3D sets you have. A live demo will be at Barcelona, but whether that means we'll get to hold it in our own hands. Other specs? We'll have to wait and find out. Press release after the break.

i know i can search it but i think this will be faster

where can I buy a better battery for the EVO...mines sucks even tho i kill the apps

i know i can search it but i think this will be faster

where can I buy a better battery for the EVO...mines sucks even tho i kill the apps

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

everytime I connect my Fascinate to my laptop..this pops up with no ability to drag files and etc. any help?

25fohao.png

Make sure on your phone you select USB mass storage mode, you might be on PC mode or Charge only.
its on Mass storage and same thing.
my chick got the same problem on hers

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

everytime I connect my Fascinate to my laptop..this pops up with no ability to drag files and etc. any help?

25fohao.png

Make sure on your phone you select USB mass storage mode, you might be on PC mode or Charge only.
its on Mass storage and same thing.
my chick got the same problem on hers

Back
Top Bottom